Ban all pakistanis from the website.

Aka Captain Falcon/Jeremus/mmQ.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    signed
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    rejected
    Originally posted by Lanny rejected

you liberal fuck!

That's it folks, we need to make Niggas In Space great again!

I'll be running for admin of this site in 2019, after four years of Lanny's liberal reign of terror!

I'm gonna be building a firewall, to keep out all pakistans. And Captain Falcon's gonna pay for it. That's my number 1 promise to you, folks!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    So am I obama in this scenario? Does that mean I have a big dick now?
    Originally posted by Lanny So am I obama in this scenario? Does that mean I have a big dick now?

Lanny posts about the size of his appendage, rather than real NIS issues, like pakistani posters. Sad (and sick) guy!
    According to Bill O'Reilly, 80% of all off topic postings on NIS are pakistanis-if you add Hispanics, that figure goes to 98%. 1% white.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    are you saying methposting will increase my dicksize? IWD LEND ME YR STRENGTH
    @hydro is unattractive both inside and out. I fully understand why §m£ÂgØL left her for another man- he made a good decision.
    Let's take a closer look at that signup date certificate @SpectraL
    Originally posted by Lanny are you saying methposting will increase my dicksize? IWD LEND ME YR STRENGTH

With all of the Fake News coming out of Lanny regarding dicksize, at what point is it appropriate to challenge his license? Bad for forum! #MNISGA
    @Hydro looked disgusting--nipples protruding--in her blue shirt before the HIV clinic. Very very disrespectful.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    fuck you enter show me your tax returns
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Enter you liberal fuck!

That's it folks, we need to make Niggas In Space great again!

I'll be running for admin of this site in 2019, after four years of Lanny's liberal reign of terror!

I'm gonna be building a firewall, to keep out all pakistans. And Captain Falcon's gonna pay for it. That's my number 1 promise to you, folks!

enter 2018
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Lanny are you saying methposting will increase my dicksize? IWD LEND ME YR STRENGTH

it wont increase size but it will increase the quantity and frequency.

just make sure to keep an eye on your eyeballs.
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    Don't ban mQ. kthx.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by infinityshock it wont increase size but it will increase the quantity and frequency.

just make sure to keep an eye on your eyeballs.

lol, maybe I can like duct tape some safety goggles to my face as a precautionary measure.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Lanny lol, maybe I can like duct tape some safety goggles to my face as a precautionary measure.

ill duct tape your face to my crotch and flaunt your head as the newest cod-piece fashion accessory.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    wow, funny joke there jill
    good joke

Jump to Top