User Controls

The Girl Who Clawed Her Own Eyes Out high on meth

This has to be the DUMBEST person in history right here. She basically destroyed her life because of the stigma of drugs.

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/health-fitness/a19179723/kaylee-muthart-eye-gouge-crystal-meth/

By age 18, I was drinking alcohol socially and smoking pot often, while working diligently at my part-time job. I suspected I was prone to addiction, since it ran in my family, so I actively avoided what I considered more serious drugs.

All seems good right?.

But when I was 19 last summer, I was smoking pot with an acquaintance at his house and got a strange high. Later, I googled the symptoms that surprised me the most — numb lips and feeling like I was on top of the world. I'd long been a religious Christian; the high made me feel particularly close to God.

I think the pot I'd smoked had been laced with either cocaine or meth, both of which are stimulants. I was surprised, since I’d never perceived weed as a gateway drug, but here I was, being exposed to substances I never wanted in my life.

Because I'd gotten the pot from the friend I smoked with, I felt like he'd betrayed me and left my job to distance myself from him. I didn't end up going back to school

What the fuck. She thought her weed could be laced with coke or meth (impossible) so she quits her job and school to get away from the people giving her laced drugs. Okay that's pretty fucking retarded it wasn't even laced???

finally got a new job, but having lost my boyfriend and a series of close friends, I was lonely and unhappy. I remembered the way I felt on the laced weed and sought that kind of peace again.

At the end of August, with another acquaintance, I decided to smoke meth for the first time.

Why didn't she just smoke weed lol? Okay so she starts smoking meth because she thought her weed was laced with meth before and wants to feel good. That's a pretty stupid reason but okay.

On the morning of Tuesday, February 6, I was still high. I was hallucinating, so my memories are fuzzy, but based on what I remember and details I've pieced together from other witnesses, here's what happened: Thinking the friend I'd gotten high with had gone to church, I wandered there along a railroad track. Even though it was 10:30 in the morning, everything looked dark and gloomy apart from a light post, where I thought a white bird was perched.

It was then I remember thinking that someone had to sacrifice something important to right the world, and that person was me. I thought everything would end abruptly, and everyone would die, if I didn't tear out my eyes immediately. I don't know how I came to that conclusion, but I felt it was, without doubt, the right, rational thing to do immediately.

I got on my hands and knees, pounding the ground and praying, "Why me? Why do I have to do this?" I later realized this wasn't a personal religious calling — it was something anyone on drugs could have experienced.

Next, a man I'd been staying with, who happened to have a Biblical name, drove by and called out the window, "I locked up the house. Do you have the other key?" A sign, I thought, that my sacrifice is the key to saving the world.

So I pushed my thumb, pointer, and middle finger into each eye. I gripped each eyeball, twisted, and pulled until each eye popped out of the socket — it felt like a massive struggle, the hardest thing I ever had to do. Because I could no longer see, I don't know if there was blood. But I know the drugs numbed the pain. I'm pretty sure I would have tried to claw right into my brain if a pastor hadn't heard me screaming, "I want to see the light!" — which I don't recall saying — and restrained me. He later said, when he found me, that I was holding my eyeballs in my hands. I had squished them, although they were somehow still attached to my head.

And there you have it. The woman who ripped out her own eyeballs because she thought she smoked weed laced with meth once so she gave up on life and decided to smoke meth and got way too fucked up for her own good because she's retarded.

I wish I could feel bad for her, I really do but holy fuck how stupid can you be. If she didn't have such a stigma about "evil drugs" and everything being laced she would have never quit her job or done meth in the first place?? She could have just smoked weed and been fine.

Why did she have to smoke meth? I feel like she's making up the laced weed thing to not want to admit to being a psycho meth whore.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    so is she blind now?

Lanny Bird of Courage
    how is there not a picture of her without eyes? What a letdown. Probably some fake shit, I'm doubt any amount of meth or meth psychosis would make people tear their own eyes out.

Reminds me of that russian sleep experiment creepypasta thing
    HTS highlight reel
    To be fair, that's pretty fucking metal.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel This has to be the DUMBEST person in history right here. She basically destroyed her life because of the stigma of drugs.

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/health-fitness/a19179723/kaylee-muthart-eye-gouge-crystal-meth/

All seems good right?.

What the fuck. She thought her weed could be laced with coke or meth (impossible) so she quits her job and school to get away from the people giving her laced drugs. Okay that's pretty fucking retarded it wasn't even laced???

Why didn't she just smoke weed lol? Okay so she starts smoking meth because she thought her weed was laced with meth before and wants to feel good. That's a pretty stupid reason but okay.

And there you have it. The woman who ripped out her own eyeballs because she thought she smoked weed laced with meth once so she gave up on life and decided to smoke meth and got way too fucked up for her own good because she's retarded.

I wish I could feel bad for her, I really do but holy fuck how stupid can you be. If she didn't have such a stigma about "evil drugs" and everything being laced she would have never quit her job or done meth in the first place?? She could have just smoked weed and been fine.

Why did she have to smoke meth? I feel like she's making up the laced weed thing to not want to admit to being a psycho meth whore.

stop plagiarizing my shit and ruining my attempts to get some thought-invoking neurological sparkings going on in your handsome and well tanned individual retards.

cock sucking bottom faggot nigger bitch whore cunt faggot
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by NARCassist so is she blind now?

no. after she gouged her eyeballs out she couldnt get them back in so she keeps them in her pocket and takes them out when she needs to see something.

you stupid fucking nigger.
    Originally posted by infinityshock stop plagiarizing my shit and ruining my attempts to get some thought-invoking neurological sparkings going on in your handsome and well tanned individual retards.

cock sucking bottom faggot nigger bitch whore cunt faggot

Shut up zill the zat nobody likes you, you just spam niggers.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Lanny how is there not a picture of her without eyes? What a letdown. Probably some fake shit, I'm doubt any amount of meth or meth psychosis would make people tear their own eyes out.

there is, but the ones online were taken down after legal threats to the hosts

there are pics available on restricted-access surgical/physician/doctor sites
    Originally posted by infinityshock no. after she gouged her eyeballs out she couldnt get them back in so she keeps them in her pocket and takes them out when she needs to see something.

you stupid fucking nigger.

well who knows, the doctors might have managed to save them, or even one. that's why i fucking asked as it wasn't mentioned. you stupid fucking jedi, jill.

Originally posted by infinityshock there is, but the ones online were taken down after legal threats to the hosts

there are pics available on restricted-access surgical/physician/doctor sites

Bullshit.
    she's a pretty girl, i'd still bang her even without the eyes. just put a fucking blindfold on her innit, lol

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel Shut up zill the zat nobody likes you, you just spam niggers.

im going to spam your asshole with my ballsack-flak until you beg me to be your husband, you untermensch bottom fag nigger bitch whore.
    Originally posted by NARCassist she's a pretty girl, i'd still bang her even without the eyes. just put a fucking blindfold on her innit, lol

I'd Fuck her eye sockets.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by NARCassist she's a pretty girl, i'd still bang her even without the eyes. just put a fucking blindfold on her innit, lol

shes not pretty anymore.

she gained weight and her face is all fucked up
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel I'd Fuck her eye sockets.

no. theyre sewn shut.
    Originally posted by Lanny how is there not a picture of her without eyes? What a letdown. Probably some fake shit, I'm doubt any amount of meth or meth psychosis would make people tear their own eyes out.

It's because she was a religious nut, the meth was just an exacerbating factor
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel Bullshit.

you must be psychic in calling me out for my completely fabricated bullshit.

youre right. i made it all up because im a compulsive liar.

now suck my dick and show me why your nickname is 'hoover lips'
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel Why did she have to smoke meth?

you know exactly jack and shit about the situation, you plagiarizing jedi faggot.

to the question of
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel Why did she have to smoke meth?
    the answer is:

niggers.

^ that explains a lot actually.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel ^ that explains a lot actually.

no fucking durh, judenkike nigger.

her nigger boyfriends and associates, plural, plied her with assorted narcotics, including on the night she was found. this was the entire purpose i had in posting her pics in the nigger thread for people to research for themselves and discover the true nature that is the nigger instead of me having to tell them and dismiss it as 'you beez rathithhh and sheet'
Jump to Top