User Controls

Got a new job

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I quit my other one and got hired at this new bar / italian place, its still under construction when I went in but they open monday I'm actually surprised they hired me considering i smelt like booze and I actually worked at one of the owners other resteraunts but quit because i went to go see slayer and didn't go in the next day just chilled and smoked weed.

I'm going to be a bar back some days and other days make dishes. I'm not the best cook but I have experience and I've worked downtown before and I really pushed that so they gave me a raise.

I'm going to be working with my old co-worker shane from hoboken pie downtown a couple years ago the job i got fired from for sexual harassment of a guy. I consider shane to be a friend and we've kept in contact the last 2 years but a few weeks ago him and I had a faling out because I text him a bunch of bullshit while drunk berating him. (I was just doing it to be funny) and he didn't find it funny and told me to never text him again and he's putting me on block... but thats really fucking rich considering he talks shit to everyone, for a 43 year old man he's overly sensitive, he can dish it out but he can't take it. at hoboken pie we had to be split up several times for arguing in front of customers.

I was texting cupcake girl from dc that i got a new job and she told me shane did as well and we connected the dots and I realize he's got the same job as me. Should be interesting especially considering is sxsw.
    That's good man I gotta find a job too.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel That's good man I gotta find a job too.

Thx bromo. Hit me up sometime on kik. I miss our late night chats
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Thx bromo. Hit me up sometime on kik. I miss our late night chats

I forgot what it was
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I quit my other one and got hired at this new bar / italian place, its still under construction when I went in but they open monday I'm actually surprised they hired me considering i smelt like booze and I actually worked at one of the owners other resteraunts but quit because i went to go see slayer and didn't go in the next day just chilled and smoked weed.

I'm going to be a bar back some days and other days make dishes. I'm not the best cook but I have experience and I've worked downtown before and I really pushed that so they gave me a raise.

I'm going to be working with my old co-worker shane from hoboken pie downtown a couple years ago the job i got fired from for sexual harassment of a guy. I consider shane to be a friend and we've kept in contact the last 2 years but a few weeks ago him and I had a faling out because I text him a bunch of bullshit while drunk berating him. (I was just doing it to be funny) and he didn't find it funny and told me to never text him again and he's putting me on block… but thats really fucking rich considering he talks shit to everyone, for a 43 year old man he's overly sensitive, he can dish it out but he can't take it. at hoboken pie we had to be split up several times for arguing in front of customers.

I was texting cupcake girl from dc that i got a new job and she told me shane did as well and we connected the dots and I realize he's got the same job as me. Should be interesting especially considering is sxsw.

youll never make as much as you do sucking niggers dicks for pocket change to pay for your crack habit
    Originally posted by infinityshock youll never make as much as you do sucking niggers dicks for pocket change to pay for your crack habit

Tl dr
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Tl dr

because youre too busy chugging down nigger cum
    You're such a fuckup, Bill Krozby.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    uh oh! looks like dougy d got a hot new gig

come see his work during sxsw, clutch it nigga!
    You worthless, degenerate, parasitic faggot. You should have been aborted.
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    I got a new job too, and it's one where I don't have to worry about being doxxed for saying racist shit online and I can do drugs as long as I show up and work. Decent pay, 40 hours a week, christmas bonuses and periodical raises. Also Bill Krozby, you're a fucking degenerate lol you go through jobs more than MAL goes through rape accusations and dog dicks.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by stupid noob I got a new job too, and it's one where I don't have to worry about being doxxed for saying racist shit online and I can do drugs as long as I show up and work. Decent pay, 40 hours a week, christmas bonuses and periodical raises. Also Bill Krozby, you're a fucking degenerate lol you go through jobs more than MAL goes through rape accusations and dog dicks.

well whooptey-doo, good-for-you

maybe you should make your own thread you gimp faggot
    Originally posted by stupid noob I got a new job too, and it's one where I don't have to worry about being doxxed for saying racist shit online and I can do drugs as long as I show up and work. Decent pay, 40 hours a week, christmas bonuses and periodical raises. Also Bill Krozby, you're a fucking degenerate lol you go through jobs more than MAL goes through rape accusations and dog dicks.

It’s only been one rape accusation against one person in my whole life. Lol. But I’m glad you seem to hate us both equally.

I rather go thru jobs than my leg going thru factory equipment you gimp
    Originally posted by §m£ÂgØL2becausescronfuckeduptheforum You're such a fuckup, Bill Krozby.

Thats rich coming from you?
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    Originally posted by MAL It’s only been one rape accusation against one person in my whole life. Lol. But I’m glad you seem to hate us both equally.

Shut the fuck up cunt Bill Krozby and I just bants.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by MAL It’s only been one rape accusation against one person in my whole life. Lol. But I’m glad you seem to hate us both equally.

Originally posted by Bill Krozby Thats rich coming from you?

I became a manager at my current job in 3ish months. I don't show up drunk or do no shows. I also go to school because I don't want to end up like you, still doing this shit at 30.
    U mad bromo?
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    Good job.
Jump to Top