User Controls

I don't know what happened to my taste

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    For months, I craved brussel sprouts. I've been eating them several times a week, but lately, I've lost my taste for them. Now I have a surplus of brussel sprouts, and I can't even swallow them. What a revolting vegetable.
    You don't say?
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    I love pepper cracked brussel sprouts. My fav.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Zanick For months, I craved brussel sprouts. I've been eating them several times a week, but lately, I've lost my taste for them. Now I have a surplus of brussel sprouts, and I can't even swallow them. What a revolting vegetable.

pregnancy and miscarriage.
    Originally posted by benny vader pregnancy and miscarriage.

My condolences
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]

I called my doctor at his house and made him look at my chart. His wife didn't sound happy. He says I don't have either of those conditions.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    i had brussel sprouts at smash burger they were pretty tasteye
    RestStop Space Nigga
    This means you have passed over to the afterlife. You are now a ghost who doesn't know he's dead. Time to let go and move on dear.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    one time I found a liquid inside the case of a circuit I was working on

it didn't have a smell, and felt oilier than water so I tasted it

it was battery acid. and it was the last thing I tasted for a week.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by aldra so I tasted it

lol
    Zanick my boy, my lad, how do you cook them dear ol sproots?
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    you're doing it wrong zanick

SAUTEED BRUSSEL SPROUTS

INGREDIENTS

6 cups Brussels sprouts, trimmed
    2 1⁄2 ounces pancetta, roughly chopped
    1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
    1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
    1 tablespoon butter
    2 tablespoons water
    1 teaspoon salt
    1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper

DIRECTIONS

Slice each Brussels Sprout in half and remove the core; gently pull the layers of leaves apart.

Heat a large sauté pan and add the Olive Oil and Pancetta; render the fat from the Pancetta,
    until it is lightly crispy; remove Pancetta and reserve.

Add the Onions and cook until translucent, about 5 minutes; add Butter and swirl to melt; add
    Brussels Sprouts and 2 tablespoons of Water.

Sauté over medium heat, tossing to coat; cook until leaves are tender and bright green, about
    6-8 minutes; season to taste with Salt and freshly ground Black Pepper; fold in the reserved
    Pancetta and serve immediately.

Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    OP never had any taste to start with
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Zanick I called my doctor at his house and made him look at my chart. His wife didn't sound happy. He says I don't have either of those conditions.

thats where he did wrong.

hes supposed to look at your ASS for sign of penetration and hemorrhage.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by aldra one time I found a liquid inside the case of a circuit I was working on

it didn't have a smell, and felt oilier than water so I tasted it

it was battery acid. and it was the last thing I tasted for a week.

funny but your lying.

battery acids dont get oily and in the unlikely even that it does get that concentrated .... it will either smell sour as fuck or give you a burn upon contact.
    infinityshock Black Hole

i call dibs on the ejecta
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by benny vader funny but your lying.

battery acids dont get oily and in the unlikely even that it does get that concentrated …. it will either smell sour as fuck or give you a burn upon contact.

youre an idiot.

i have extensive experience with lead-acid battery acid...sulphuric...and it can get 'oily'...as in viscous...and not have a detectable smell, while still being completely able to fry the taste receptors on someones tongue.

ive had several experiences of it eating completely through a shirt/jacket i was wearing, land on my skin, and me not realizing it until hours later when my skin started itching.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock youre an idiot.

i have extensive experience with lead-acid battery acid…sulphuric…and it can get 'oily'…as in viscous…and not have a detectable smell, while still being completely able to fry the taste receptors on someones tongue.

ive had several experiences of it eating completely through a shirt/jacket i was wearing, land on my skin, and me not realizing it until hours later when my skin started itching.

whats the average humidity over there ???
Jump to Top