User Controls

Trying to join the elite

How can I go legit? Trying to get a job. Girls want guys with jobs right?
    Jobs are for slaves.

What you want to do is open a business.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Get enough money to survive and live off and try to flip anything left over.
    Originally posted by BRiCK Jobs are for slaves.

I don't want to be alone forever. But then again I probably don't want kids

She cain't cook for me if she's cooking for kids
    Originally posted by Slaynk I don't want to be alone forever. But then again I probably don't want kids

She cain't cook for me if she's cooking for kids

Why the hell not? I could cook for 100 people and my woman better damn well be able to as well. What if we have to cook the potluck for church?
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel Why the hell not?

Kids eat processed macaroni and cheese

I eat lobster and greens

There's only so many burners and so much room in the oven.

My body can't process that stuff anymore. And I'm not going to bring kids into this world and feed them food that their bodies aren't mature enough to process
    Originally posted by Slaynk Kids eat processed macaroni and cheese

I eat lobster and greens

There's only so many burners and so much room in the oven.

My body can't process that stuff anymore. And I'm not going to bring kids into this world and feed them food that their bodies aren't mature enough to process

is this an attempt at humour?
    If you feed kids mac and cheese you probably shouldn't have them.
    Originally posted by BRiCK is this an attempt at humour?

I'm sorry I just drank a bottle of cough medicine and I'm trying to keep my cool.

But to abstract, I like girl, she likes me(?)

We get all giddy and what not.

She say she want kids

That's her right

But I have no foundation. Not just gonna walk out on a child

My dad works like a slave making our ends meet

I must be free.

I love the girl, she friend zoned me
    But she must understand that KIDS COST MONEY
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel If you feed kids mac and cheese you probably shouldn't have them.

Was raised on that shit buddy. Stuff is ewww wee so good
    Originally posted by Slaynk Was raised on that shit buddy. Stuff is ewww wee so good

No wonder you're retarded.
    I wish I had a job
    Just apply to ever single minimum wage place around you. All gas stations, super markets, FAST FOOD PLACES, etc.

Can't you just wait to hate your job?
    Work at a warehouse it's easy work just move boxes around for $15 an hour. It can also be fun if you work with cool people

Go work at an Amazon warehouses they look like fun.
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    Originally posted by BRiCK Jobs are for slaves.

What you want to do is open a business.

This. Having done this myself, I can attest that being a small business owner and working for yourself is the most satisfying thing ever in terms of employment. Now that I have tasted it, even if my business shits the bed, which there is no indication of that happening, but if it did, I could never go back to working for someone else.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Grimace This. Having done this myself, I can attest that being a small business owner and working for yourself is the most satisfying thing ever in terms of employment. Now that I have tasted it, even if my business shits the bed, which there is no indication of that happening, but if it did, I could never go back to working for someone else.

going into businesses is like becoming a cog in a giant jedi machine.

you ought to be ashamed of yourself.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Hit the temp agencies. They're a gold mine for work. In most cases, you end up with a permanent job. There are temp agencies for technical, industrial and secretarial. Make a resume, google your area for temporary personnel services, and give them a call to make an appointment. It's that easy. They make money off you, you walk away with money, you prove yourself and you end up with a permanent job. Everybody wins.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    thought i should just put this out there for consideration. but when you deal drugs women literally throw themselves at you.

NARCassist gollums fat coach
    oh, and they're not the type of women who are looking to have kids or settle down either.

Post from reddit

Hai guys. I'm trying to find a little job, working part time. Preferred somewhere based in the suburbs. Trying to find a job so I can start a family. I prefer to work 20 hours a week. It'd be nice though to, have a ride to work. Driving makes me extremely anxious. But just something with insurance/benefits etc.

Here's the kicker, I don't think my skills are worth more than $50 an hour. Period.

So, I know this is possible and all. Willing to move areas. I'm living in Ohio now.

But I'd like to get into IT or programming. Something where I could read an instruction manual that's in front is something I will accel at. But I specifically say IT because I passively learn that stuff currently in my free time, so in a perfect world the instruction manual could evolve out of the equation. I do a lot of learning from my iPhone at home currently. I dabble with windows science though. I have been on disability since December 2014, for a tbi.

I have experience doing things from work study to manual labor work.

I am a college dropout, with a high school degree. I was into engineering when I was in college. I graduated high school with a 2.9 gpa… I don't want to work from home.

I'd like try to have health insurance though, that's always a good thing.

I have a feeling I won't be looking for a raise anywhere in the future.

Is this all wishful thinking? Let me know. Thanks for reading.

Will update with more info if you ask or I can think of anything else.
    Someone mentioned prostitution. But I'm a male, and I'm looking for something that I can do for 40 years then retire from.
Jump to Top