User Controls

I want to show people Chrono Trigger.

I was watching some random youtube videos about chrono trigger yesterday and I realized "this game reminds me of ME!".

I want to link myself to this game in peoples' minds. So that way I look awesome.

How would one go about playing SNES games with an emulator now?

Basically, what is the go-to SNES emulator and where to download it... and where do I get the ROM?

It's been awhile.

Captain Falcon, you probably know the answer to this!
    ZSNES is the best emulator, but good luck finding any Nintendo ROMs. Even Emuparadise got done. Cease-and-desist order from Nintendo themselves.

I may still have a Chrono Trigger ROM, Terranigma as well. If I have them I could upload them for you.
    HTS highlight reel
    The word "trigger" reminds me of all the things that trigger me and especially gun violence, Lanny can you pls edit the thread title with a CW? Thnk u.
    I just got this on iOS to kill some time. It sucks on mobile, nothing like the original
    I have the following ROMs: Breath of Fire 1 and 2, Chrono Trigger, Earthbound, Final Fantasy 2 and 3 (actually 5 and 6?), Harvest Moon, Shadowrun, Terranigma, and Zelda Link to the Past.

You want them? I can throw in the emulator as well. They're all really small files.
    https://mega.nz/#!uLZRxDyZ!k7VXOrYy63EP91ny3p6-O9I2kdg6ud9FQkgzHcwlZNs

Might not be up for long. Depends how fast my mega account gets terminated for copyright.
    DONT CLICK THE LINK ITS MALWARE
    👌💯
    Was it really malware lol. I didn’t even click it. I just like to announce things alarmingly
    No.
    OH FUCK I CLICKED IT REALLY IS MALWARE YOU GUYS
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by HTS The word "trigger" reminds me of all the things that trigger me and especially gun violence, Lanny can you pls edit the thread title with a CW? Thnk u.

tell me about your gun violence trigger

in vivid detail
Jump to Top