User Controls

Going to a gay club tomorrow night?

Would it be weird to ask one of my gay friends if they want to go to a gay club with me tomorrow night? Like, even though I rarely speak to them? It's not like I haven't been to one before; I used to go all the time to get attention from guys "as an ego boost".

"Hey! Want to go to come with me to a gay club tonight? Yes I'm gay blah blah blah."
    Omg omg omg I can't wait to make out with guys and then go back to their place and have sex with them! Holy fuck this is finally happening squeeeeee

I'm not actually trolling haha.
    I'm actually happy for the first time in ages.
    Alright, just sent a message to a gay guy. Here's hoping. :x
    Brah, this isn't a bad idea. I would do it just to get out of the house. But I feel like once I got into the groove, it would already have went out of style. Hanging out with gay guys is not a sin. I like chilling with them.
    He said yes!!! Omfg that's how easy it is to get a date as a gay guy.

I'm never lookin' back.
    Hold up, a date or anonymous sexual rendezvous
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Hold up, a date or anonymous sexual rendezvous

Haha, well a mix of both I guess? TECHNICALLY it isn't a date, but it's still... we'll be... I mean we're going out to...

um...

the second one. anonymous sexual rendezvous.
    Originally posted by Enter Haha, well a mix of both I guess? TECHNICALLY it isn't a date, but it's still… we'll be… I mean we're going out to…

um…

the second one. anonymous sexual rendezvous.

Not that there’s anything wrong with that
    Xlite African Astronaut
    You're ready to have your shit pushed in?
    Originally posted by Xlite You're ready to have your shit pushed in?

Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Gonna get aids
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Enter Would it be weird to ask one of my gay friends if they want to go to a gay club with me tomorrow night? Like, even though I rarely speak to them? It's not like I haven't been to one before; I used to go all the time to get attention from guys "as an ego boost".

"Hey! Want to go to come with me to a gay club tonight? Yes I'm gay blah blah blah."

that

but you better put out if he pays for dinner
    Enter, this, as well as your sitcom watching and negative interactions with women is probably an attempt to replace the IRL camaraderie and social support system that should exist between heterosexual men.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Gay clubs are supposed to be great fun (I've never gone to one) but if you hit up an estranged friend to go, they'll probably think you're trying to have sex with other men together.
    Originally posted by Zanick Gay clubs are supposed to be great fun (I've never gone to one) but if you hit up an estranged friend to go, they'll probably think you're trying to have sex with other men together.

But that’s exactly what he’s trying to do
    Penis =\= penis

Find some vagina and report back with results
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock that

but you better put out if he pays for dinner

spoken from personal experiences ????
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Originally posted by Fox Paws But that’s exactly what he’s trying to do

Yeah, I just noticed the thread where he came out. It's about time.
Jump to Top