User Controls

Why only Democrats get hacked

Why is it that Democrats, Hillary Clinton are the only people who get their emails hacked?.

Why is it never Trump or Republicans being hacked and discredited in the media?. The obvious answer is collusion with the Russians by Trump or possibly the NSA doing all this, or maybe even spies.

But what nobody considers is the differences in these institutions, look at Hillary Clinton and Democrats who use Gmail, they rely on public services and free to use software or when they do it themselves like their own email server it's setup in someone's basement.

Versus the Republicans who shell out the money for real security in the digital realm and Donald Trump who can afford professional IT people to look after his social media stuff (he probably doesn't even use email that much)

Is it a money thing?, I don't think so either.

It's simply ideology. People on the left want free, open Communist society where nothing is secret and property and borders don't exist

Versus the right isolationists who want private closed society with borders and security.

It's that simple really.

Did you write all these threads beforehand on a word document and are copy/pasting them as new threads all at once.

Or are you just super methed out typing furiously right now
    No I wrote it all by hand on my phone
    infinityshock Black Hole
    better the russians than the jedis.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock better the russians than the jedis.

russians. jedis. mutually exclusive.

yes. no.
    Russia Trump is the new Iraqi Weapons of Mass Destruction.

You should be utterly ashamed for believing such an obvious lie.
    Originally posted by Issue313 Russia Trump is the new Iraqi Weapons of Mass Destruction.

You should be utterly ashamed for believing such an obvious lie.

Who says I do?. I am just saying everything turned out because of ideology alone.
    なに? Yung Blood
    Business people are better at opsec than politicians. It's pretty obvious when you look at the security measures people like the Koch Brothers go through.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by なに? Business people are better at opsec than politicians. It's pretty obvious when you look at the security measures people like the Koch Brothers go through.

KOCH BROTHERS!!
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel … and Donald Trump who can afford professional IT people to look after his social media stuff (he probably doesn't even use email that much)

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    the republicans did get hacked, nobody was surprised that they were dicks
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    And I'm pretty sure Clinton's email was an attempt, not a success.
Jump to Top