User Controls

Trump is an asshole (predictions)

FuckNasa Yung Blood
    Does anyone doubt he will use any of these staged or government orchestrated shootings to pass some gun control legislation? I don't give a fuck about laws but it just shows what a lying asshole he is. And trump-cucks will make excuses for him just like Obama-fags made excuses for him bombing and spying and doing predictable shit like that. But if Obama even mentioned gun control guns were flying off the shelves and you had people on youtube threatening revolution....people who liked cops so they never would have actually done shit but it was good theater. I seriously miss Obama. The last election was just like blah...you had this zog-cuck Trump to appease whitey with a white republican and niggers didn't really give a fuck about Hillary.

I want full blooded Nigerian for president and massive chimp-outs for the next election. Trump needs to fucking go. What about Obama's brother with the loin cloth? Throw a suit on that nigga and give him a birth certificate. For the first time in my life I will vote.
    Oh my god it isn’t a conspiracy you retard. Do you have any idea how ridiculous that idea is? That’s almost as dumb as believing a plane didn’t really hit the pentagon
    Trump was born in Kenya

It is true, his full name Donald Hoyabembe Trump
    Get off the forum
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Another celebrity, this time one even further removed from the political sphere, feels vindicated in running and then challenge him in 2020. The ensuing race will be repeatedly compared by the media to a circus, but only after greedy journalists have reserved their own tent.
    Originally posted by Zanick Another celebrity, this time one even further removed from the political sphere, feels vindicated in running and then challenge him in 2020. The ensuing race will be repeatedly compared by the media to a circus, but only after greedy journalists have reserved their own tent.

Ez 4 Oprah
    2 chainz 4 prez
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    B-but he-he's gonna be impeached before the next elec-election
    Originally posted by Number13 B-but he-he's gonna be impeached before the next elec-election

you sound a little insecure
    Originally posted by Number13 B-but he-he's gonna be impeached before the next elec-election

Well he's definitely not getting re-elected, that's for sure. Or at least for pretty sure, unless the American public remains retarded.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jeremus Well he's definitely not getting re-elected, that's for sure. Or at least for pretty sure, unless the American public remains retarded.

shut your cock socket, handsome and well tanned individual. youre not allowed to comment on the american political situation considering the shithole you were shit out from.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Jeremus Well he's definitely not getting re-elected, that's for sure. Or at least for pretty sure, unless the American public remains retarded.

that all depends on who runs against him
    Originally posted by aldra that all depends on who runs against him

The fucked up part is that the dems could put almost anyone up against Trump and they'll win. It could literally be Hitler and everyone's going to vote for them just because hating trump is the kool thing 2 do.
    Originally posted by greenplastic The fucked up part is that the dems could put almost anyone up against Trump and they'll win. It could literally be Hitler and everyone's going to vote for them just because hating trump is the kool thing 2 do.

The same could be said for 2016
    Originally posted by greenplastic The fucked up part is that the dems could put almost anyone up against Trump and they'll win. It could literally be Hitler and everyone's going to vote for them just because hating trump is the kool thing 2 do.

Lol at how deluded people in California are. I live in redneck ass Florida and literally just this morning I’ve heard 3 people comment on how happy they are with how Trump is performing. I rarely hear anything bad about him.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, democracy is a broken system because it’s basically majority rules and the majority of people are fucktarded beyond belief.

This idiot will be president for 7 more years, I’d almost bet on it
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Originally posted by Fox Paws This idiot will be president for 7 more years, I’d almost bet on it

I bloody well hope so, he's been doing a lot of cool stuff and btfo a lot of people.
    That juden boot licking didn't sit too well with me though
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Lol at how deluded people in California are. I live in redneck ass Florida and literally just this morning I’ve heard 3 people comment on how happy they are with how Trump is performing. I rarely hear anything bad about him.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, democracy is a broken system because it’s basically majority rules and the majority of people are fucktarded beyond belief.

This idiot will be president for 7 more years, I’d almost bet on it

I mean I could say the same thing about Floridians because he's not popular here but popular there. It doesn't mean either is deluded.

And yea I don't disagree with you about democracy. I don't think he'll get reelected though. Those people praising him are burying their heads in the sand. He's going to fuck shit up royally.
    Originally posted by Number13 I bloody well hope so, he's been doing a lot of cool stuff and btfo a lot of people.
    That juden boot licking didn't sit too well with me though

Whats btfo mean? What specifically has he done that you are supportive of?
    Originally posted by Number13 I bloody well hope so, he's been doing a lot of cool stuff and btfo a lot of people.

See what’d I tell you, gp

Originally posted by Fox Paws the majority of people are fucktarded beyond belief.
    Originally posted by Fox Paws See what’d I tell you, gp

Ok, like what has he done that's cool?
Jump to Top