User Controls

time 4 me 2 b edgy

just got this shirt in the mail yesterday

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Is that a band I'm guessing? Also not sure how people are there but if you wore that around here people would be like "LOL, cool shirt dude".
    Originally posted by RestStop Is that a band I'm guessing? Also not sure how people are there but if you wore that around here people would be like "LOL, cool shirt dude".

yea, it's me and lanny's favorite band
    band sucks
    This shits worse than death grips
    I was going to wear it today but I have to go to the welfare doctor because I'm poor (on paper) and they'll probably think i'm a scumbag and not give me as good of treatment. Last time I went there I was geekin on hella 4f-mph because I forgot I had a doctors appointment and they said "wow your blood pressure and heart rate are really high" and I just told them I was hungover and they bought it.
    Originally posted by Jeremus This shits worse than death grips

That may be true, but it holds sentimental value to me because it resonated so much with me as a 16-18 year old drug suicidal drug addict that hated everything. Now I just listen occasionally because it makes me happy.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by greenplastic just got this shirt in the mail yesterday

stop whining about your lack of deepthroating skills and get more practice.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    It's surprisingly pleasant considering the name and graphics. I was expecting something screamy/screeching and angsty.
    yeah I thought it'd be death metal or whatever
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Thats rad bromo i saw them last spring. I still have the bruises on my hips from being up against the stage
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Thats rad bromo i saw them last spring. I still have the bruises on my hips from being up against the stage

Nice, I've seen leftover crack like 3 times. I think I may have saw them once as choking victim. I can't remember exactly, it's been a while.
    Inb4 normie fags like zanick talk shit about graphic tees
    Originally posted by greenplastic Nice, I've seen leftover crack like 3 times. I think I may have saw them once as choking victim. I can't remember exactly, it's been a while.

Yeah it was one of the coolest shows
    MY little cousin has a tee shirt with this graphic like 5 years ago, when he was 2 years old or smth and I always wanted one in an adult size and could never find it:

I think I'm going to double down on the edge and buy this one too
    Also what do you have against choking victim, sploo?
    Originally posted by greenplastic Also what do you have against choking victim, sploo?

the band is bad
    Originally posted by lightray the band is bad

How so
    this is my go to edgy shirt, i've had it for years

Jump to Top