User Controls

How do I test if women actually like me or not?

I want to know once and for all. I will take a scientific approach, and do a series of tests, not just "I introduced myself to a girl at a club and she walked away --- REEEEE ALL WOMEN HATE ME!!!"

I will do this for real. So any ideas?
    Originally posted by Enter I want to know once and for all. I will take a scientific approach, and do a series of tests, not just "I introduced myself to a girl at a club and she walked away — REEEEE ALL WOMEN HATE ME!!!"

I will do this for real. So any ideas?

Wear a go pro and talk to a few of them and let us see the results. You don’t be filmed so you can keep your anonymity aside from your pics. Maybe users here will see some non verbal cues that women are sending you that you aren’t noticing.

Good luck!
    Originally posted by MAL Wear a go pro and talk to a few of them and let us see the results. You don’t be filmed so you can keep your anonymity aside from your pics. Maybe users here will see some non verbal cues that women are sending you that you aren’t noticing.

Good luck!

yeah just wear a go pro in public, they won't react oddly to that

stupid cunt
    Originally posted by Enter yeah just wear a go pro in public, they won't react oddly to that

stupid cunt

Say it’s for a class idk shit
    Originally posted by MAL Say it’s for a class idk shit

Never reply to one of my threads again.
    Yea man they have this shit it begins with a c... But you put it on a rag and they are helpless to your every temptation. But she probably won't remember try it and report back with results. Google it
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    1. Walk up to the woman in question
    2. Introduce yourself and then pull your dick out and let it hang there
    3. If the woman stays, that means she likes you (or at least a small part of you)

You're welcome.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by -SpectraL 1. Walk up to the woman in question
    2. Introduce yourself and then pull your dick out and let it hang there
    3. If the woman stays, that means she likes you (or at least a small part of you)

You're welcome.

*Sigh* All I expect is a serious answer on this forum, but I get kidiot responses such as this one. Lanny should really do away with the trolls...
    Originally posted by Enter *Sigh* All I expect is a serious answer on this forum,
    The first rule of fight club is that you don't talk about fight club.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Enter *Sigh* All I expect is a serious answer on this forum, but I get kidiot responses such as this one. Lanny should really do away with the trolls…

forcefully insert your dick into one of her orifices.

if she doesn't call the cops...you're golden.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    [quote pk=362308 author=if she doesn't call the cops...you're golden.

This is actually the most effective way though in theory as it would seem unfortunately. It's such a fucking gamble man. No pretty girls aren't a hairs away from the police too. It's such a gamble man. From what I've seen, the best sex is when the man is in TOTAL control. And this is why I run from girls. Infinityshock is right as much as I hate to admit. We all have our day to see the man... Right?
Jump to Top