User Controls

Karen, I'd like to see you in a hat

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I bet you wear the big, round, floppy ones. I bet you look cute in your floppy hat.
    I can't wait for you to get banned so I can see the reason on your userpage.

"Affiliated with Karen"
    infinityshock Black Hole
    post pics of karen or stfu and gtfo
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    ban zanick

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I hope you realize that if my goal is to keep Karen on the front page, you're doing like 70% of the work for me by bumping all my threads. Thanks for your help.
    i'm impervious to reverse psychology

Clearly not, because I've got you bumping all my threads for me.
    You're still doing 30% of the work. We do 70, but we are also like, 15 people.

You are obsessed.

Come back to therapy.
    I don't need therapy for obsession, I need KAREN and she is worth every microgram of every finger that strikes every key.
    Women look terrible in all headwear, with the sole exception of a certain type of ushanka
    Originally posted by NARCassist

lol @ "Free Keith Lemon". Haven't heard that shit in a while. I'm guessing you were Keith Lemon on Totse?
    Originally posted by Enter lol @ "Free Keith Lemon". Haven't heard that shit in a while. I'm guessing you were Keith Lemon on Totse?

Lol never made that connection. It all makes sense now
    Holy eff this is a revelation
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I miss old lemonhead.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL I miss old lemonhead.

How's it feel knowing I figured out his name before you, Speckles? Totse historian my special place.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Enter How's it feel knowing I figured out his name before you, Speckles? Totse historian my special place.

Old lemon head was always at the forefront of my mind. I just didn't bring it up, and then you did. Good on you.
    Originally posted by Enter lol @ "Free Keith Lemon". Haven't heard that shit in a while. I'm guessing you were Keith Lemon on Totse?

no, not me, i reckon it was bling bling. i know they're both yorkshire lads and i could imagine bling doing that sort of thing too.

Originally posted by NARCassist no, not me, i reckon it was bling bling. i know they're both yorkshire lads and i could imagine bling doing that sort of thing too.

hmm yeah it might have been bling bling (RIP).
    he ain't posted in like a month. that's not like him at all.

Jump to Top