User Controls

Trump ain't going to like this shit

What does this mean?
    Originally posted by 杀死所有的白魔鬼 What does this mean?

Jack Dorsey/Twitter are starting to censor Trump. They never did this shit before.

It's actually a big deal. Trump is sure to strike back. He has said before that he considers Twitter to be his own personal newspaper - just without the losses.

It's a sort of serious deal to the world at large as well, Trump flexes nuts on twitter, or at least he used to.

There will be regulation of big monopolistic concerns like Twitter coming down the pipe. It serves the Tech-Oligarchs rightly. We're tired of being censored by them.
    I want to just take a minute to drunkenly kiss ass:

If you call Lanny a cocksucker and a fag, he might call you a bitch back. That's what free speech is all about.

If you call Jack Dorsey a cocksucker and a fag, you will lose your twitter account, as well as all your associated logins (my imgur login is with my twitter account).

Jack Dorsey is not a jedi, but if I could throw anyone into the oven it'd be him.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    i dont have twitter. never have.

the only one who would name something 'twitter' is a fucking faggot.
    Originally posted by infinityshock i dont have twitter. never have.

the only one who would name something 'twitter' is a fucking faggot.

Gotcha.

Follow me @MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING1488 on https://gab.ai
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Issue313 Gotcha.

Follow me @MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING1488 on https://gab.ai

nice
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Issue313

what was censored? i just looked at his twitter-squirts and nothing i saw was offensive.
    Originally posted by infinityshock what was censored? i just looked at his twitter-squirts and nothing i saw was offensive.

Just the usual, lefties censoring anything they don't agree with
    I can see this as potentially beneficial. Liberals are too dumb to figure out how to change their sensitive content settings, therefore most of them won't be able to read Trump's tweets and subsequently sperg out all over fake news channels like MSNBC/CNN. It could lead to the MSM covering something actually important instead of the usual Russia red scare bullshit and speculating about how Trump eating KFC for dinner is a sign of his implicit racism and suggests he might be the secret leader of the KKK.
    Originally posted by Juicebox Just the usual, lefties censoring anything they don't agree with

This is what's sad. It's become impossible to be friends with a lefty, unless you are willing to lower/humiliate yourself almost daily. They've become that crazy.

IRL I'm not even that political. But if you act normal then a lefty will call you on it.

Even going to the gym is a political act for them. Want to look better? Evil white bigot.

I wouldn't believe it if I hadn't seen it myself.

I had to decide - stick with my friends, or pursue self improvement.

It really is nuts.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I mean, he is goading aggressive third-world nations into nuclear war on social media. That alone probably violates their terms of service in several different ways, so I'm surprised this didn't happen sooner.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Zanick I mean, he is goading aggressive third-world nations into nuclear war on social media. That alone probably violates their terms of service in several different ways, so I'm surprised this didn't happen sooner.

https://thenewdaily.com.au/news/world/2018/03/07/north-korea-nuclear-talks/

It's called the art of the deal.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Some snowflakes have actually died having conniption fits after reading Trumps tweets, so they have to cover their asses. If they let a liberal child read any of those posts, and they die, it's their responsibility.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Some snowflakes have actually died having conniption fits after reading Trumps tweets, so they have to cover their asses. If they let a liberal child read any of those posts, and they die, it's their responsibility.

Source?
    Originally posted by Enter Source?

This person died of a massive heart attack the moment Trump won...

This one also died...

Lol those aren't... -SpectraL, this is why you have no credibility.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by -SpectraL This person died of a massive heart attack the moment Trump won…

in all honesty, people like that should be euthanized.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by -SpectraL This one also died…

i can fap to that...
Jump to Top