User Controls

Scream 4 fucking sucked.

It brought nothing new to the table. What was the fucking point? How embarrassing.
    did the piece of shit just come out?
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 did the piece of shit just come out?

no it came out in 2011

but im watching it now again after watching scream 1

and holy fuck the difference in quality is night and day
    video quality is better but the script sucks that much more?
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 video quality is better but the script sucks that much more?

video quality wasn't even better, it seemed worse
    Originally posted by Enter video quality wasn't even better, it seemed worse

Because they didn't hire a union crew.. probably did it on their own.. like Sandler does now.

Go rent the Bling Ring (Movie.. we have the DVD.. it was decent)

shit is funny and fucked up but really happened to Paris Hilton?

stupid kids. fucking idiots.
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Because they didn't hire a union crew.. probably did it on their own.. like Sandler does now.

Go rent the Bling Ring (Movie.. we have the DVD.. it was decent)

shit is funny and fucked up but really happened to Paris Hilton?

stupid kids. fucking idiots.

lool, the description of that movie made me laugh
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    i didn't even know they had a scream 4, im not a teenage girl so i don't watch or care for shit like that i guess.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    The Weinstein's had a fight with the screenwriter, who delivered a shitty script.
    They all sucked
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    all the scream movies sucked unless you're 13 and a girl.

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by nigger and retard cock/ass ist all the scream movies sucked unless you're 13 and a girl

so youre saying you loved it...
    I couldn't care any less about this.
    When i spoke to enter the other night on tc he seemed normal but reading his stuff on here he comes off as really weord and kind of a candy ass.

Im sure he trolls sometimes but still..
    Originally posted by NARCassist all the scream movies sucked unless you're 13 and a girl.

Yeah i like wes cravens other stuff but scream definitely geared toward a very specific crowd
    Is it just me or do movies right now suck, and are just getting worse?

It's genuinely hard for me to tell, I insulate myself from pop-culture.

Like that James Bond film with the invisible car - did anyone at all not cringe hard at that?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Issue313 Is it just me or do movies right now suck, and are just getting worse?

It's genuinely hard for me to tell, I insulate myself from pop-culture.

Like that James Bond film with the invisible car - did anyone at all not cringe hard at that?

no...they all suck. every single one is a political statement and anti-white heterosexual propaganda.

james bond? i thought they made him a
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Have you seen the Netflix series? It's a lot of fun, if you enjoy watching teenagers get stalked and slain.
    Originally posted by infinityshock no…they all suck. every single one is a political statement and anti-white heterosexual propaganda.

james bond? i thought they made him a

So you won't watch James Bond because they're recycling the code name used for agents and giving it to a black man? BTW I thought they were going to give it to a Black Woman. that would of been cool. sexy ebonic woman scissoring and snapping necks.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 So you won't watch James Bond because they're recycling the code name used for agents and giving it to a black man? BTW I thought they were going to give it to a Black Woman. that would of been cool. sexy ebonic woman scissoring and snapping necks.

stfu nigger
Jump to Top