User Controls

Chinese kids always acting retarded when trying to find a seat

My university classrooms have a bunch of rows of seats, and the very left hand column of the center section has all the left handed desks which I usually snatch one up if at all possible because I’m a lefty. Invariably some Chinese kid will come and want to sit in my row and they always do the same fucking thing.

They always come up to where I am like they’re making their intention to enter the row known, then act confused because there’s someone there, even though I’ve been there the whole fucking time.

Next, they stand there like they want me to move out of the way or some shit, or they just stall, I’m not sure why. It’s like what the fuck do you want me to do? I’m not going to get up out of my seat when you are perfectly capable of just squeezing past.

Then they put on this whole fake ass show of acting all awkward, like the same thing doesn’t happen every single day. It’s fucking irritating, I don’t want to take place in your stupid social classroom theater. Just go to your fucking seat like a normal person, fuck.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by greenplastic My university classrooms have a bunch of rows of seats, and the very left hand column of the center section has all the left handed desks which I usually snatch one up if at all possible because I’m a lefty. Invariably some Chinese kid will come and want to sit in my row and they always do the same fucking thing.

They always come up to where I am like they’re making their intention to enter the row known, then act confused because there’s someone there, even though I’ve been there the whole fucking time.

Next, they stand there like they want me to move out of the way or some shit, or they just stall, I’m not sure why. It’s like what the fuck do you want me to do? I’m not going to get up out of my seat when you are perfectly capable of just squeezing past.

Then they put on this whole fake ass show of acting all awkward, like the same thing doesn’t happen every single day. It’s fucking irritating, I don’t want to take place in your stupid social classroom theater. Just go to your fucking seat like a normal person, fuck.

slant-eyes are always bottom-fags. be aggressive and say something offensive then in the future their subconscious sense of self-preservation will keep them far away.

unless your a bottom-fag handsome and well tanned individual yourself...in which case, sucks to be you
    I’m having trouble visualizing this scenario, can you post a vid maybe?
    Originally posted by Fox Paws I’m having trouble visualizing this scenario, can you post a vid maybe?

I can try to get a video somehow next time I go to class. Idk how I’m gonna do that without being completely obvious but fuck it I have a bigger dick, and my skinny drug wasted body is still stronger than any of their League of legends playing noodle bodies so I’m not afraid
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Yeah, East Asians seem to be a lot more likely to be really shy, introverted, and awkward. I'm the same way.

An easy solution is to just wave them through when you notice them doing this, like you would with a vehicle. They could just be afraid of offending you.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Why don't you just talk to them?
    Originally posted by Open Your Mind Why don't you just talk to them?

They don’t fuckin speak English dumbass! Didn’t you read the OP they’re chinese
    infinityshock Black Hole
    if youre having such problems with slant-eyes call over that faggot narc-whatever or speedy porker to ass fuck them into marital submission. they both have a slanteye ladyboy fetish.
    Originally posted by Open Your Mind Why don't you just talk to them?

Why don't you just talk to your fucking girlfriend and ask why she's been sucking homeless cock on the subway? FAGGOT.
    Greenplastic, I will be your translstor. Next time they do this just say

ZHONGUO SHI LESE

中国是垃圾!
    My country is full of these slant-eyed gooks, literally a majority population in certain parts of several major cities. We're gonna have to go full holocaust to get rid of them.
    Originally posted by inb4l0pht My country is full of these slant-eyed gooks, literally a majority population in certain parts of several major cities. We're gonna have to go full holocaust to get rid of them.

you australian?
    Originally posted by Enter you australian?

Canadian
    Originally posted by 杀死所有的白魔鬼 Greenplastic, I will be your translstor. Next time they do this just say

ZHONGUO SHI LESE

中国是垃圾!

lol what's lese mean? I should brush up on my chinese so we can talk shit about other users here without them knowing
    Psyclonic Yung Blood
    Originally posted by inb4l0pht My country is full of these slant-eyed gooks, literally a majority population in certain parts of several major cities. We're gonna have to go full holocaust to get rid of them.

The tourist gooks are the worst. No decency whatsoever, and they’re all the same person.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by greenplastic My university classrooms have a bunch of rows of seats, and the very left hand column of the center section has all the left handed desks which I usually snatch one up if at all possible because I’m a lefty. Invariably some Chinese kid will come and want to sit in my row and they always do the same fucking thing.

theres a chinese proverb that a good dogg dont blocks peoples path.

their just trying to see which one are you.

obviously your not a very good dogg.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock slant-eyes are always bottom-fags. be aggressive and say something offensive then in the future their subconscious sense of self-preservation will keep them far away.

unless your a bottom-fag handsome and well tanned individual yourself…in which case, sucks to be you

you must be quite a beta yourself if you feel the need to act aggressive to assert your betaship to a bunch of slant eye bottom faggs.

betas just be and irregardless of what they do or do not do, beta radiation radiates off them,

irregardlessly.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by benny vader you must be quite a beta yourself if you feel the need to act aggressive to assert your betaship to a bunch of slant eye bottom faggs.

betas just be and irregardless of what they do or do not do, beta radiation radiates off them,

irregardlessly.

you retarded ill-iterate fucking retard...there wasnt one thing i posted that had any inference to myself whatsoever.

go find beta-fag uber-bottom Bill Krozby and tell him to fuck you in the ass. that will give you a better perspective on things
    infinityshock Black Hole
    lanny. fix ILL-ITTERATE
Jump to Top