User Controls

The reason girls don't like me is because of my height.

5'10" isn't good enough. I'm pathetic.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    you can get shoes that make you a few inches taller

I knew I shouldn't have posted the manlet meme.

I'm a little over 6'2" and I have a hard time with girls.

EDIT: The manlet chart is pretty funny though:
    mso8 Houston
    im 5' 9" and ive never had a hard time with girls. you are doing it wrong
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by mso8 im 5' 9" and ive never had a hard time with girls. you are doing it wrong

define never had a hard time? when have you last been laid?

i haven't been laid in years...
    mso8 Houston
    2 days ago. but im not a hookup casanova pua wannabe if you think that. getting a girlfriend is moar viable and efficient, ya dig.
    Originally posted by mso8 2 days ago. but im not a hookup casanova pua wannabe if you think that. getting a girlfriend is moar viable and efficient, ya dig.

yeah i dig. how'd you get a girlfriend? where'd you meet her?
    mso8 Houston
    we met at a con. i was hawking water bottles (lol) and she was cosplaying misato from NGE and i went up to her and we got talking. turns out we like similar things and she doesnt live that far away and she liked my humor. we exchanged numbers and hit it off eventually.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by mso8 we met at a con. i was hawking water bottles (lol) and she was cosplaying misato from NGE and i went up to her and we got talking. turns out we like similar things and she doesnt live that far away and she liked my humor. we exchanged numbers and hit it off eventually.

what the fuuuuuck...

could you tell that she liked you when you were talking to her?

did she not find it weird that a stranger went up to her and started talking?
    oh, you were working there. so you had like a sense of status.
    mso8 Houston
    working there? i was slanging water on the corner on a hot summer day, how can i have status in that situation.

anyway, it wasnt weird because we had common ground and i went and talked to her because i liked her cosplay and i liked the character she was cosplaying. i was joking around and she thought i was being funny. that was the ice breaker i guess.

yeah you can tell if she likes you or not. unless anyone has been working in sales or as a conman, faking interest is really hard. if you get a genuine conversation going you are going in the right direction. thats for starters

anyways talk to you later gotta bounce
    Originally posted by mso8 working there? i was slanging water on the corner on a hot summer day, how can i have status in that situation.

anyway, it wasnt weird because we had common ground and i went and talked to her because i liked her cosplay and i liked the character she was cosplaying. i was joking around and she thought i was being funny. that was the ice breaker i guess.

yeah you can tell if she likes you or not. unless anyone has been working in sales or as a conman, faking interest is really hard. if you get a genuine conversation going you are going in the right direction. thats for starters

anyways talk to you later gotta bounce

okay, thanks...

but i've noticed that girls who act "interested" in me act that way to everybody... :/
    Originally posted by Enter okay, thanks…

but i've noticed that girls who act "interested" in me act that way to everybody… :/

Most women won’t show interest until you give them a reason to (i.e. make the first move).

And the ones that do, like you mentioned, are usually huge sluts who act that way with everyone
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Enter okay, thanks…

but i've noticed that girls who act "interested" in me act that way to everybody… :/

you need to get a chick and keep her tied up in your basement. youll feel better
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Issue313 I knew I shouldn't have posted the manlet meme.

lol ... i'm not even in your chart.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by benny vader lol … i'm not even in your chart.

because below 5'6" the 'consider' is 'mandatory'

fucking slant-eyed soy-junkie.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Enter 5'10" isn't good enough. I'm pathetic.

lol thats funny because girls like me because they think im "tall" even though im 5'10. i guess its just because im thin. im like an optical illusion or something.

5'10 is average guy height at least here in murica.
    Originally posted by benny vader lol … i'm not even in your chart.

Oh that's the old chart. The new chart is below:
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Issue313 I knew I shouldn't have posted the manlet meme.

one of my friends is 6foot7 and he's not exactly a bad looking dude but he kind of acts like a tard because he's literally insane and girls tend to not like him.

I think i may have shrunk because on my id when i was younger it said i was 5 ll but when ive gone to the doctor in recent days they say im 5'10. i dunno
    I'm 6 feet 0 inches, and to this day I've never met anyone exactly six feet tall

It's always 5'11" or 6'1"
Jump to Top