User Controls

Where's mmQ?

Lanny Bird of Courage
    It's been like a week since I've seen that nigga. Anyone know what's up? Anyone seen him in TC lately?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    He was on a few days ago. I think he's just been busy with stuff. I've been busy with stuff myself the last couple weeks it happens bromo.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    hopefully lying in a ditch somewhere with large numbers of carrion feeders having a smorgasbord.
    and where is bling? he's been gone for like a month
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by greenplastic and where is bling? he's been gone for like a month

probably underneath mmq, too high on some sort of cleaning product to be cognizant enough to roll out from under the carcass.
    college prof gone too

conspiracy
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    What if Chootie was the last thing that was keeping him from committing suicide? I could see it happening, he definitely did seem to have a chronic problem with severe depression.
    Originally posted by greenplastic and where is bling? he's been gone for like a month

Definitely drug related.

Wouldn't be surprised if he's so fucked out of his mind that he's posting here with his computer turned off.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Enter Definitely drug related.

Wouldn't be surprised if he's so fucked out of his mind that he's posting here with his computer turned off.

yea probably. or rehab/jail. hopefully not an od.
    Originally posted by Malice What if Chootie was the last thing that was keeping him from committing suicide? I could see it happening, he definitely did seem to have a chronic problem with severe depression.

I could actually see that too, i actually just saw one of my neighbors on ted talks that was telling me the only reason he's doing better and didn't kill himself was because of his puppy boy
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    maybe he shoots his mom and dad.
    if you all notice also captain cornhole isn't here along with mq... yet risir just showed up... dare to take the rational black pill fam?
    we probably got subpoenaed
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby if you all notice also captain cornhole isn't here along with mq… yet risir just showed up… dare to take the rational black pill fam?

CF just posted in TRT
    Originally posted by Juicebox CF just posted in TRT

I'm just chilling in Colorado nigga

Y'all niggas posting being all butthurt and shit, shit nigga, just chill tf out
    i was gone for a week and no1 cared
    hey sploo you should start gardening

I can send u pepper seeds and cacti seeds
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    wots pepper seeds do
    Originally posted by Enter wots pepper seeds do

They grow super spicy peppers, then when I get some I’m going to try to get them smoked and put them in a salt grinder so I can imitate the Trader Joe’s bhut jolokia thing with single types of peppers and blends. And make hot sauce. I’d say I’d send you some too but your nazi country would probably deem it illegal
    Originally posted by greenplastic They grow super spicy peppers, then when I get some I’m going to try to get them smoked and put them in a salt grinder so I can imitate the Trader Joe’s bhut jolokia thing with single types of peppers and blends. And make hot sauce. I’d say I’d send you some too but your nazi country would probably deem it illegal

hmm i might buy a cactus seed

whats so good about cacti
Jump to Top