User Controls

The most important thing I need to always remember...

Just because a girl is kind to me, doesn't mean she's different from all the others.

I must not be fooled!
    What happened Enter?
    Originally posted by Fox Paws What happened Enter?

Remember that girl who invited me to her party last year? Dunno if I actually mentioned that one, but she's been really kind and sweet to me. OH she's the one I actually went on a date with.

Anyway, it turns out her ex-boyfriend is black.
    You already know everything

Just make sure you remember that tomorrow
    Originally posted by Enter Remember that girl who invited me to her party last year? Dunno if I actually mentioned that one, but she's been really kind and sweet to me. OH she's the one I actually went on a date with.

Oh for god's sake just fuck her. Just hit the pussy ONE time my nigga. Then if you wanna get revenge on her after just rub her toothbrush on your ass crack or something.
    Originally posted by Enter Remember that girl who invited me to her party last year? Dunno if I actually mentioned that one, but she's been really kind and sweet to me. OH she's the one I actually went on a date with.

I can't believe she would do such a thing to you..
    It's all about looking at it objectively, without ego.

It's so easy to say, "Wow! A girl wants to fuck me! ...I don't hate her. :)"

but look at it from this objective point of view:

"Wow! A girl wants to fuck a guy! ...FUCKING WHORE SLUT."

I've always gotta be objective.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    But ego is all any of us are. It's literally latin for "me" lolololol
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged

There's a difference between dating a black guy and a nigger, Enter.

Why make the assumption that this betrays negative qualities about herself? If she's open minded and tolerant enough to feel love toward a black person then maybe she could put up with a lunatic like you.
    Originally posted by Malice There's a difference between dating a black guy and a nigger, Enter.

Why make the assumption that this betrays negative qualities about herself? If she's open minded and tolerant enough to feel love toward a black person then maybe she could put up with a lunatic like you.

No no no. A nigger's a nigger. If she's white and she fucked a nigger, you gotta know she has major daddy issues and is a huge slut.
    Especially in Australia, he must have been one of those tribal apes. Someone has jungle fever amirite lmao
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Malice There's a difference between dating a black guy and a nigger, Enter.

no, there can be no honor, no pride and no glory in having fucked a receptacle that had receipted an animal.

if that thing had taken an animal, going in will mean that your at best ... no worse than an animal. an equal at worst.
    benny vader is a literal genius
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    DO you guys actually believe this shit or are you just trolling?
    Originally posted by Malice DO you guys actually believe this shit or are you just trolling?

About the black guy thing?

It's just disgusting, I'm legitimately turned off by her. A black guy fucked her. Just... fucking gross. I don't have any logical reason for hating it, just no.
    infinityshock Black Hole

that is disgusting. she's a nigger fucker.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Fox Paws No no no. A nigger's a nigger. If she's white and she fucked a nigger, you gotta know she has major daddy issues and is a huge slut.

that.
    I have fucked black girls, but I have problems with a white girl who fucks black guys.

Its weird.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    enter are you anywhere near sydney?

Originally posted by NARCassist enter are you anywhere near sydney?

not really. why?
Jump to Top