User Controls

Awaken

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Don't tell me what to do you queer little boy
    Originally posted by Zanick Don't tell me what to do you queer little boy

Dude I do burn outs while idling. You really want to fight?
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Originally posted by Slaynk Dude I do burn outs while idling. You really want to fight?

I don't know what you're talking about, but yes, yes I do. After I've murdered you, I'll probably eat your family.
    I already ate you. You are now a nigger
    Switch

Zero
    infinityshock Black Hole
    im going back to bed
    Gaap
    Is the generally accepted accounting principals.

Not a diastema
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock im going back to bed

lay on bed on your back.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by benny vader lay on bed on your back.

i will. and ill be waiting for you to pretend youre the suck-fairy to drain my ballsack into your gullet.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock i will. and ill be waiting for you to pretend youre the suck-fairy to drain my ballsack into your gullet.

suck fairies sometimes turn people around to better facilitate the sucking process.

dont fight it.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by benny vader suck fairies sometimes turn people around to better facilitate the sucking process.

dont fight it.

youre sorely *ahem* mistaken if you think im going to let you suck my asshole with that dirty tongue of yours. besides...my penile ejecta will taste much better than anything you huff out of my shitter.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock youre sorely *ahem* mistaken if you think im going to let you suck my asshole with that dirty tongue of yours. besides…my penile ejecta will taste much better than anything you huff out of my shitter.

youll be sore and mistaken if you think you have a choice.

and no, your asshole will not be sucked. only pumped.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by benny vader youll be sore and mistaken if you think you have a choice.

and no, your asshole will not be sucked. only pumped.

with your lips, you dirty little faggot.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    That really reminds me of the weird alien close eyed visuals I got on DMT before breaking through.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock with your lips, you dirty little faggot.

says the one who actively asked for it.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by benny vader says the one who actively asked for it.

so be it. I'll use your face as my toilet and your tongue as my toilet paper.
    Originally posted by Malice That really reminds me of the weird alien close eyed visuals I got on DMT before breaking through.

Ripped this off the reddit dextromethorphan subreddit because that's what I did. Called my grandma, and she's like GWHJSGJHFR!!! YOUR USING DRUGS! I was like ya ok.

Then I told this girl I would stay sober, but I wrote her a note on the back of the delsym receipt smh, hope she don't read the other side. But I didn't want to tear a sheet out of my brother's journal, just cause I'm a cool big brother.
Jump to Top