User Controls

Will this community survive 40 years from now?

Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    Think about that. Most of us will be in our 60s-70s. Spectral will be long dead, hydro will have died from AIDS, Bill Krozby will be murdered by an angry lover, and a significant portion of us will die of drug overdose.

I, myself, have been here almost 20 years (next year). Twenty years...

Will this community survive in some form or another in 40 years?

Many of us have posted here (within the community in whatever form)👀 for years, some have found "IRL" friends, some have found love, all of these things...

When we're in our 60s-70s, will we still be posting to whatever form this community takes on? Will we all slowly become Spectral, talking about "the good ole days"?

Will we be old men and women still posting our feelings and making this our personal blog? Will Helladamnleet's website blow up to become the Facebook for degenerates?

So many questions...
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Go home you're drunk
    I remember a thread like this from Zoklet.

They were saying that by now the community would be a parenting forum.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    who cares.
    You will probably have committed suicide long before then.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by WhiskeyPhoenix Go home you're drunk

Why are you attacking me? You follow me around my threads like a whiny dog and make comments about "falling off the wagon", "you back on drugs or something?", "You're drunk".

Do you want me to be these things? Does it turn you on, baby?
    Originally posted by Grimace Why are you attacking me? You follow me around my threads like a whiny dog and make comments about "falling off the wagon", "you back on drugs or something?", "You're drunk".

Do you want me to be these things? Does it turn you on, baby?

Those are the only three things I've said to you so I'm clearly not following you around.
    Originally posted by Fox Paws You will probably have committed suicide long before then.

Not likely. I was never one for suicide. That's more of 20-something year old's solution when shit gets tough. Life is too good right now to even remotely consider it. I suppose if you had no/deadbeat job, no significant other, lived paycheck to paycheck, and kinda just floating through life, with no direction or purpose, suicide might be for you.

For grown men who make their own lives, outrageously successful, happily married, slowly making their dreams come true with each passing day because they make adult decisions , such as myself, then we just sit back and enjoy the ride. I hope I live to be old as fuck, shitting my pants and cursing at people while making lewd comments towards women.
    Originally posted by WhiskeyPhoenix Those are the only three things I've said to you so I'm clearly not following you around.

Yes you are. I've decided it to be so.
    Originally posted by Grimace Not likely. I was never one for suicide. That's more of 20-something year old's solution when shit gets tough. Life is too good right now to even remotely consider it. I suppose if you had no/deadbeat job, no significant other, lived paycheck to paycheck, and kinda just floating through life, with no direction or purpose, suicide might be for you.

For grown men who make their own lives, outrageously successful, happily married, slowly making their dreams come true with each passing day because they make adult decisions , such as myself, then we just sit back and enjoy the ride. I hope I live to be old as fuck, shitting my pants and cursing at people while making lewd comments towards women.

I just remember recently you posting something about wishing you got in a bad traffic accident and your body being like dismembered against the pavement or some shit.

I guess you must have been intoxicated at the time.
    Originally posted by Fox Paws I just remember recently you posting something about wanting to get in a bad traffic accident and your body being like dismembered against the pavement or some shit.

I guess you must have been intoxicated at the time.

That was just a troll thread for laughs. I find death, pain, torture, macabre themes to be funny.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Grimace That was just a troll thread for laughs. I find death, pain, torture, macabre themes to be funny.

i dont find them funny. what i find funny is other peoples reactions to them.
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Grimace Think about that. Most of us will be in our 60s-70s. Spectral will be long dead, hydro will have died from AIDS, Bill Krozby will be murdered by an angry lover, and a significant portion of us will die of drug overdose.

I, myself, have been here almost 20 years (next year). Twenty years

Many of us have posted here (within the community in whatever form)👀 for years, some have found "IRL" friends, some have found love, all of these things…

When we're in our 60s-70s, will we still be posting to whatever form this community takes on? Will we all slowly become Spectral, talking about "the good ole days"?

Will we be old men and women still posting our feelings and making this our personal blog? Will Helladamnleet's website blow up to become the Facebook for degenerates?

So many questions…

I'll be here with you at the end of it all, Grimace.
    This is sad to think about it.

I'd assume it'd just be like, three us left. :( All the pizzazz taken out of us.

*Room consists of Panthrax and Lanny.*

Lanny:

My grandson's visiting this weekend, so I'm pretty psyched about that.

Panthrax:

How old is he now? Happy for you, man.

*Malice has entered the room.*

Panthrax:

Hi Malice. How's it going?

Malice:

Hi Panny. Still in hospital. The doctors are telling me to take it easy. How are you?

Panthrax:

Stick in there, bud. Yeah I'm good.

Malice:

I g2g. Thought I'd just say bye.

Panthrax:

You mean hi?

*Malice has left the room.*

Panthrax:

do you know what'd be even more surreal

if like, i stopped posting right now and left the community forever

but then found it again when i was 90 years old

and was like "does... does anyone rememeber me?"

seventy years without hearing from me, even though i'm just a guy you knew online. you'd probably cry. you may laugh at that thought, but you would. it'd be very surreal and emotional.
    Originally posted by Enter and was like "does… does anyone rememeber me?"

"The staff in this nursing home suck, at dinner today they had soup on the menu, but they didn't even have any bread!"

"I hate the woman in the room next to me SOOO much."
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Grimace Think about that. Most of us will be in our 60s-70s. Spectral will be long dead, hydro will have died from AIDS, Bill Krozby will be murdered by an angry lover, and a significant portion of us will die of drug overdose.

I, myself, have been here almost 20 years (next year). Twenty years

Many of us have posted here (within the community in whatever form)👀 for years, some have found "IRL" friends, some have found love, all of these things…

So many questions…

Bitch fuck you i hate you you said you would work out with me
    Originally posted by Enter do you know what'd be even more surreal

if like, i stopped posting right now and left the community forever

but then found it again when i was 90 years old

and was like "does… does anyone rememeber me?"

seventy years without hearing from me, even though i'm just a guy you knew online. you'd probably cry. you may laugh at that thought, but you would. it'd be very surreal and emotional.

Immol smoke a joint for you
    Oh, btw

Originally posted by Grimace Will Helladamnleet's website blow up to become the Facebook for degenerates?

No.
Jump to Top