User Controls

Why I went through a long period of not talking to women.

Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    Also, the girl in your video is just a bitch.
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Enter

LOL what the fuck is this. I feel like some women do walk around feeling like this all day.
    Originally posted by Enter

I don't get it, why is Joe Rogan a thing?

Why is listening to two ugly, whiny, sickly looking, hooknosed jedis kvetch at each other something anyone views with anything other than complete contempt?

All the women you're posting as posterchilds for hating women - I've got news for you bro - they're all jedis.
    Originally posted by Issue313 I don't get it, why is Joe Rogan a thing?

Why is listening to two ugly, whiny, sickly looking, hooknosed jedis kvetch at each other something anyone views with anything other than complete contempt?

All the women you're posting as posterchilds for hating women - I've got news for you bro - they're all jedis.

Joe Rogan is a fucking fraud, he plagiarized the fuck out of that Terence McKenna DMT speech.
    Originally posted by greenplastic Joe Rogan is a fucking fraud, he plagiarized the fuck out of that Terence McKenna DMT speech.

People actually think he's hip and edgy and deep.

An example quote from him:
    Because I have a girlfriend, I try and take the straight and narrow path, which is good because it prevents VD.

Can you imagine the mentality that thinks this is a clever and funny thing to say?

I don't even like to think I'm in the same species as these cretins.
    Vizier Tuskegee Airman [spic of the devil]
    Are there any female stand up comedians who are actually funny?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Vizier Are there any female stand up comedians who are actually funny?

no.

they all focus on their sexuality then get bent out of shape men men sexualize women. that fat one who isnt funny who is always on TV...cant think of her name...is a perfect example.

stupid whores.
    Originally posted by infinityshock no.

they all focus on their sexuality then get bent out of shape men men sexualize women. that fat one who isnt funny who is always on TV…cant think of her name…is a perfect example.

stupid whores.

Amy Schumer? Either way, my god her stand up is horrible. Her voice sounds so bitchy and annoying, her delivery is shit and she even steals jokes but fails to make them as funny. I really don't get why she is so big and popular. Seriously, her whole schtick is "haha I had sex haha I'm a slut, lmao I ate food" and the crowd goes apeshit.
    holy fuck i've never wanted to kick somebody in the face so bad
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Vizier Amy Schumer? Either way, my god her stand up is horrible. Her voice sounds so bitchy and annoying, her delivery is shit and she even steals jokes but fails to make them as funny. I really don't get why she is so big and popular. Seriously, her whole schtick is "haha I had sex haha I'm a slut, lmao I ate food" and the crowd goes apeshit.

yea...that one. stupid bitch. i specifically remember seeing a skit she did about her 'pussy'...quote...then another interview she did about how women are objectified by men.

what the shit bitch...you threw your sexuality out there like fucking chum into shark infested waters. you do that youre going to get your shit chomped on, chewed on, then shit out. if you expected anything else you need to get into a wheelchair, strap on the seatbelt, and start drooling on yourself.

shes famous because she fucked someone who is promoting her and advancing her career.

and.

***drum roll***

wait for it...

Originally posted by greenplastic holy fuck i've never wanted to kick somebody in the face so bad

This would have been cutting edge stuff in the 90's. You're probably just noticing that this jedi thinks she's edgy by flogging the dead horse of public morality, and that is what bothers you.

It bothers me how you guys keep pointing at jedis and saying "women are evil".
    Schumer's father was born to a jedi family from Ukraine.[11] He is a second cousin to U.S. Senator Chuck Schumer.[12][13][14] Her mother, who is from a Protestant background and deep New England roots, converted to Judaism before her marriage.[4][15][16] Schumer was raised jedi and says she had to deal with antisemitism as a child.[17][18][19]

Lol is every famous person in America a fucking jedi?
    Originally posted by Issue313 This would have been cutting edge stuff in the 90's. You're probably just noticing that this jedi thinks she's edgy by flogging the dead horse of public morality, and that is what bothers you.

It bothers me how you guys keep pointing at jedis and saying "women are evil".

uhh I mean the main reason is because she acts like a cunt. I'm surprised steve-o didn't get up and kick her teeth in when she said that shit
    Lol I never made the connection that Amy Schumer was related to Chuck Schumer. There's my trivia for the day I guess
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Vizier Lol is every famous person in America a fucking jedi?

the only appropriate reply:

ahh--ddHHHurrrr
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by greenplastic uhh I mean the main reason is because she acts like a cunt. I'm surprised steve-o didn't get up and kick her teeth in when she said that shit

its a mental deficiency called 'political correctness'

if it were me i would have told her off in front of everyone in that audience.
    Originally posted by infinityshock its a mental deficiency called 'political correctness'

if it were me i would have told her off in front of everyone in that audience.

You think someone's career could survive mocking a Hollywood jedi in public?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Issue313 You think someone's career could survive mocking a Hollywood jedi in public?

thats why i said 'if it was me'

i dont play well with others
Jump to Top