User Controls

South Africa - Zimbabwe 2.0

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    https://www.rt.com/business/420021-africa-white-owned-land/

Government has voted to change the constitution allowing for the state expropriation of white-owned land.

It's almost like they didn't learn anything from Zimbabwe...

http://nationalpost.com/news/canada/white-south-african-familys-refugee-bid-rejected-allegedly-boosted-case-with-white-supremacist-information

a few months back a white South African family applied for refugee status in Canada because they'd been targeted for robberies and carjackings numerous times in the last few years.

Canada rejected their claim and called them racist, lol.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra https://www.rt.com/business/420021-africa-white-owned-land/

Government has voted to change the constitution allowing for the state expropriation of white-owned land.

It's almost like they didn't learn anything from Zimbabwe…

he needs to do that to appease the nigger voting base. theyre getting uppity. bribery.

same thing roman emperors would do. same thing the Saudi royal fambly does every time the proles get uppity.
    Originally posted by aldra http://nationalpost.com/news/canada/white-south-african-familys-refugee-bid-rejected-allegedly-boosted-case-with-white-supremacist-information

a few months back a white South African family applied for refugee status in Canada because they'd been targeted for robberies and carjackings numerous times in the last few years.

Canada rejected their claim and called them racist, lol.

god damn that is fucked up. the irony of the "privileged" canadians who live in the first world and don't have to deal with that shit having the gall to try to impose this bs on them. i'm glad i'm lucky and live a relatively safe and comfortable existence. sometimes i feel clost to losing my shit and murking someone as it is, if i was trapped somewhere where i was constantly the victim of violent crime i'd probably lose control
    Boers thought they could have multi-culturalism without having to organise to stand up for their own culture. As a result they will be given nothing but the table scraps of the dominant cultures in South Africa - the jedis and the Blacks.

Notice how the ANC never threatens to nationalise Shlomo's diamond mines?

Apparently the Boers are really religious and think Jesus is going to save them or something - they just need to wait. They see themselves as their own ethnic group and feel no real solidarity with "whites" as a general type or a race.

This strikes me as very much an old-fashioned mindset.
    Sud Efricken whites aren't organised at all. They're just going to do what they've been doing the last 30 years - lay low and hope no one notices them.

At this rate about the only way we're going to get a race war going is if the blacks start it and give the whites no choice but to fight.

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Lauren Southern beat you to it. Also, go donate to Suidlanders and save our white kinfolk. https://suidlanders.org/

If instead of importing kebab we'd open the borders to the Boer we'd be much better off. Especially The Netherlands, because many Boer people are descendants of Dutch settlers. Afrikaans is a Dutch sister language as well.

I'mma petition my government or some shit.
    Originally posted by Sophie Lauren Southern beat you to it. Also, go donate to Suidlanders and save our white kinfolk. https://suidlanders.org/

If instead of importing kebab we'd open the borders to the Boer we'd be much better off. Especially The Netherlands, because many Boer people are descendants of Dutch settlers. Afrikaans is a Dutch sister language as well.

I'mma petition my government or some shit.

Kinda hard to take them seriously as something that'll fight a race war when they fill up their website with their concerns about the basis point yield on South Africa's sovereign debt.

THIS IS NOT HOW RACE WARS ARE WON.
    Kind of amusing:

A friend from one of the old totse sites disappeared and became uncontactable a few months back - usually happens when he goes hard on benzos and has paranoid episodes but never lasts more than a few weeks. I get a message like 2 months in saying he's staying with family in South Africa. A couple of days after I post this he's back online saying he had to go home because the relatives are leaving SA for this very reason
    Originally posted by Issue313 Kinda hard to take them seriously as something that'll fight a race war when they fill up their website with their concerns about the basis point yield on South Africa's sovereign debt.

THIS IS NOT HOW RACE WARS ARE WON.

Sure, but it's the only organization on the ground, that is armed and provisioned and even remotely capable of doing something at all.
    Also, the point is. Due to "black empowerment" all white engineers and other economically productive people that work in major industries and critical infrastructure have been fired. To fill race quotas. Suidlanders are simply explaining the economic situation. Also the ANC is just as bad as what ever the hell the militant communist party's name is, and the communists already get 10% of the vote. This is going to end in bloodshed.
    Also, the blacks have already basically started a race war. There is a farm murder, every day in SA and that was even before they passed this ridiculous law.

Sorry for the triple post, but i get passionate about RaHoWa.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    sud africa is like a HIV patient. its fate was sealed long ago and its demise is imminent.

it will die becos the whites over there will choose to flee instead of fight ... and the white else where who know anything about it will choose to volunteer monies for their cause instead of their own bodies.
Jump to Top