User Controls

ADDICTED TO BEING A FUCKING DEGENERATE??

#METOO
    #methree
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    fun innit ;)

I'm just that nigga
    Originally posted by NARCassist fun innit ;)

i dont know, i dont even know a different way of life at this point
    infinityshock Black Hole
    im curious if anyone else reads the assorted sob stories (true or not) presented by the #metoo victims and faps to them
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    no one thinks you're cool

Im on a Bundy comedown and just threw a tantrum
    HTS highlight reel
    I'm addicted to being a good, trad waifu. 😭
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by HTS I'm addicted to being a good, trad waifu. 😭

no youre not

if you were youd have a dick filling each of your holes and your hands would be massaging another one instead of wasting your time on this degenerate site
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    ive had one of the most degenerate 2 weeks in my entire life, i started cheating on my gf and i smoked crack the other day and chased with pcp for the first time. i gotta admit pcp feels really good. i started smoking cigs also.

the side bitch ive been seeing is a total bureaucrat and an alcoholic and a bitch, she doesn't like to cuddle. She got so wasted the other night and passed out so hard i was able to ass fuck her with her squealing like she was earlier in the night. I took a picture of her lying there used like a fucking whore i then went into her purse and took out 20 dollars and not even because i need the money i just did because i was shit faced.

but im actually trying to clean up right now and not drink and im going to go back to being faithful to my gf of 11 months.

ive smoked so many cigs my sinuses are clogged and i can barely breath.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby ive had one of the most degenerate 2 weeks in my entire life, i started cheating on my gf and i smoked crack the other day and chased with pcp for the first time. i gotta admit pcp feels really good. i started smoking cigs also.

the side bitch ive been seeing is a total bureaucrat and an alcoholic and a bitch, she doesn't like to cuddle. She got so wasted the other night and passed out so hard i was able to ass fuck her with her squealing like she was earlier in the night. I took a picture of her lying there used like a fucking whore i then went into her purse and took out 20 dollars and not even because i need the money i just did because i was shit faced.

but im actually trying to clean up right now and not drink and im going to go back to being faithful to my gf of 11 months.

I think I threw up a little in my mouth. Slow clap for Bill Krozby since he supposedly didn’t cheat on a woman for 11 months. (Which I know is not true)
    I've also been listening to a lot of satanic metal music im seeing this band next week with my bromo. their a satanic texas metal band.

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby ive had one of the most degenerate 2 weeks in my entire life, i started cheating on my gf and i smoked crack the other day and chased with pcp for the first time. i gotta admit pcp feels really good. i started smoking cigs also.

i have nothing to add to that which will degrade you any further than you already have done for yourself.

good job.

i cant wait to read your final rage-quitting thread/post where you kill yourself on live streaming video
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by infinityshock i have nothing to add to that which will degrade you any further than you already have done for yourself.

good job.

i cant wait to read your final rage-quitting thread/post where you kill yourself on live streaming video

tl/dr
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I've also been listening to a lot of satanic metal music im seeing this band next week with my bromo. their a satanic texas metal band.

As that a way to dress up the fact that they’re some shitty band from San Antonio? lol
    Originally posted by MAL I think I threw up a little in my mouth. Slow clap for Bill Krozby since he supposedly didn’t cheat on a woman for 11 months. (Which I know is not true)

shit happens bromo
    Originally posted by MAL As that a way to dress up the fact that they’re some shitty band from San Antonio? lol

their from houston and i was only dressing it up that way because i thought it would be funny too.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby shit happens bromo

You happened. You always happen. This is all a result of your choices you shit head rapist.
    Originally posted by MAL You happened. You always happen. This is all a result of your choices you shit head rapist.

oh pashore
Jump to Top