User Controls

Saw a Doggo at the Store

He was cute and nice!

Who else has dogs? Post pics.

I don’t. I would hate to always have to come home to let them out. I like most animals though, so it was nice to see this big guy before I grocery shopped.
    Originally posted by MAL He was cute and nice!

American women WILL fuck dogs. This is a FACT.

How many times have you had sex with a dog?
    Originally posted by BRiCK American women WILL fuck dogs. This is a FACT.

How many times have you had sex with a dog?

Haha gross. 0 times, BRICK BRICK.
    Originally posted by MAL Haha gross. 0 times, BRICK BRICK.

YOU REFEREED TO IT AS A "HE"!

When they teach you English overseas, they say that animals are to be refereed to as "it", because the church deemed they have no souls. And then here you are, going against god, referring to a dog as a human male, complementing it on its (in your view) arousing looks.

Why do you lie to me like this?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by BRiCK YOU REFEREED TO IT AS A "HE"!

When they teach you English overseas, they say that animals are to be refereed to as "it", because the church deemed they have no souls. And then here you are, going against god, referring to a dog as a human male, complementing it on its (in your view) arousing looks.

Why do you lie to me like this?

I have no idea why I assumed it was a he. Maybe because it was a big dog and I’m smol? Either way I don’t fuck dogs. You can say it, but that doesn’t make it try. :)
    Originally posted by MAL I have no idea why I assumed it was a he. Maybe because it was a big dog and I’m smol?

You were trying to gauge dick size, and your heuristics automatically put in place the idea that big dog = good looking big dick on demand.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock alt confirmed
    Originally posted by BRiCK You were trying to gauge dick size, and your heuristics automatically put in place the idea that big dog = good looking big dick on demand.

Ew. I think this is how your brain works BRICK BRICK. I can call a plant cute, doesn’t mean I want to fuck it. I can call an expression cute, doesn’t mean I want to fuck it.
    Originally posted by greenplastic infinityshock alt confirmed

But does Jill even know the word Heuristics?
    Originally posted by MAL Ew. I think this is how your brain works BRICK BRICK. I can call a plant cute, doesn’t mean I want to fuck it. I can call an expression cute, doesn’t mean I want to fuck it.

Yes, but when I came to the U.S., nobody warned me about American women being attracted to plants. THey warned me not to date women with big male dogs.

They carry the knowledge.
    Originally posted by BRiCK Yes, but when I came to the U.S., nobody warned me about American women being attracted to plants. THey warned me not to date women with big male dogs.

They carry the knowledge.

Read the OP. It’s not my dog. It was tied up outside of the store.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by greenplastic infinityshock alt confirmed

ill alt you right in your faggot mouth with my cock you gibbering faggot
    Originally posted by infinityshock ill alt you right in your faggot mouth with my cock you gibbering faggot

lama aita be israel
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by BRiCK lama aita be israel

english, faggot. speak it.
    Originally posted by infinityshock english, faggot. speak it.

aight well then FUCK YOU TOO.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by BRiCK aight well then FUCK YOU TOO.

it's a date. your place or mine.

bring your own lube because im giving it to you dry until your torn orifices provide the bodily fluids for lube.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    we're cat folk round here, we dun take kindly to dog folk.

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by NARCassist we're cat folk round here, we dun take kindly to dog folk.

you just think that fucking your neighbors cat counts as you getting some pussy
    Brick is making me laugh my ass off and i cant even thank him. What is this bullshit?
Jump to Top