User Controls

Can you imagine how something like this would feel?

You start chatting to a girl on the internet. She's beautiful -- so fucking beautiful, inside and out. You stay up late every night chatting to her on MSN. You talk about everything together. You share EVERYTHING.

And it's such a strong relationship that it isn't even sex based. You rarely if ever talk about sexual stuff. It's the purest fucking relationship ever -- not based on disgusting animalistic urges, but based on personality and a TRUE CONNECTION.

It's based on real love. Not lust. But love.

But alas, you cannot meet, for you are only a teenager. You're still in high school. So you wait. Your relationship grows stronger and stronger. You start talking to her on the phone, you go on webcam to each other, you make videos for each other.

This goes on for three years. High school has been over for a year now, so you both finally decide to grow the courage to actually meet. You set up a perfect place and time. You're finally going to do this!

The love of your life. You're finally meeting the love of your life.

You see her walk up to you; she's just as beautiful in real life. You have your date, you chat. Yes, you're nervous as first, and it's awkward, but it's like a dream come true. It's everything you pictured it to be.

As she leaves, she gives you a hug.

That night, you see her online on MSN. But she isn't talking to you. You say hi, and ask why she isn't talking. She says her friend is having problems with her family or something, so she's busy helping her, and she'll talk later.

Wtf? That... never happens.

She leaves without saying bye.

She comes back online a few hours later, and says she's not ready for a relationship right now, and would rather be friends. You ask why specifically. You don't understand? :( She then changes it to, "Okay, maybe it'd be best if we didn't talk at all. Goodbye."

And then she blocks you.

You send her an e-mail begging to know what it was she didn't like about you, but no reply.
    Really awful. I’m legitimately sorry this happened, Enter. Even if you’re just going to call me a cunt now...
    infinityshock Black Hole
    suicide is always an option
    Originally posted by infinityshock suicide is always an option

You are the most boring person here, Jill. I’m starting to think you aren’t even real. Bill Krozby is just harassing himself and letting all his homo thoughts out under your name.
    Vizier Tuskegee Airman [spic of the devil]
    Didn't you say that happened like 10 years ago? It sucks yeah but goddamn grow some balls or go to therapy or something to tone down the sperginess. There must be something really wrong with you to get instarejected.
    Originally posted by Vizier Didn't you say that happened like 10 years ago? It sucks yeah but goddamn grow some balls or go to therapy or something to tone down the sperginess. There must be something really wrong with you to get instarejected.

It happened 9 years ago, yes, but it's a perfect life lesson for how women are. She was the kindest, most moral person I knew, and even she treated me like that.
    Originally posted by Enter It happened 9 years ago, yes, but it's a perfect life lesson for how women are. She was the kindest, most moral person I knew, and even she treated me like that.

Now I understand why you're a cunt to me with that whole "catfish" shit nobody but you cares about.

You're right to not trust anyone and realize that most women are the flakiest creatures on the planet, but if you fix yourself you'll find some good people out there. Assuming you're not trolling about this, that is. I honestly hope you get your shit together and find someone cuz it's a nice feeling when that happens. Best of luck.
    Originally posted by Vizier Now I understand why you're a cunt to me with that whole "catfish" shit nobody but you cares about.

You're right to not trust anyone and realize that most women are the flakiest creatures on the planet, but if you fix yourself you'll find some good people out there. Assuming you're not trolling about this, that is. I honestly hope you get your shit together and find someone cuz it's a nice feeling when that happens. Best of luck.

She didn't catfish me, you illiterate fucktard. She was real. She just didn't like me.

And I was already "fixed" when that happened. She broke me.
    Originally posted by Enter She didn't catfish me, you illiterate fucktard. She was real. She just didn't like me.

And I was already "fixed" when that happened. She broke me.

I never said she catfished you, you mong. I was talking about myself there.

Like I said, stop being a little bitch and get your shit together. Your little msn gf didn't give a shit, why should you?
    Originally posted by Vizier I never said she catfished you, you mong. I was talking about myself there.

Like I said, stop being a little bitch and get your shit together. Your little msn gf didn't give a shit, why should you?

There is no point, Vizier. If this girl -- who knew me inside and out, who knew everything about me, who was the kindest, most moral girl I've ever met -- didn't like me, why would anyone else?

There are multiple explanations for girls who show interest in me:

- they're setting me up to humiliate me
    - they want something off me (like that girl who wanted me to do her assignments)
    - they feel sorry/pity for me
    - i'm misreading the situation and they don't actually like me

but my plan is to trick a girl into liking me, so I can fucking destroy her emotionally/humiliate her.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Enter There is no point, Vizier. If this girl – who knew me inside and out, who knew everything about me, who was the kindest, most moral girl I've ever met – didn't like me, why would anyone else?

- they want something off me (like that girl who wanted me to do her assignments)

but my plan is to trick a girl into liking me, so I can fucking destroy her emotionally/humiliate her.

you have issues.
    Originally posted by Enter There is no point, Vizier. If this girl – who knew me inside and out, who knew everything about me, who was the kindest, most moral girl I've ever met – didn't like me, why would anyone else?

So after your Elliot Rodgers no gun version retribution on some dumb girl, what's next? Your situation will suddenly be fixed now? Like attempt to read the post I quoted again and tell me how it isn't something a 16 year old gaylord would write.

I'm sure you're a pretty good looking dude and some women genuinely want your dick, but your personality or something cockblocks you harder than hydro's clients cockblock §m£ÂgØL. You need to accept that you're the problem most of the time. Again, best of luck and dog bless.
    Wow. Everything makes perfect sense now. Enter is a ripe serial killer.
    Originally posted by Vizier So after your Elliot Rodgers no gun version retribution on some dumb girl, what's next? Your situation will suddenly be fixed now? Like attempt to read the post I quoted again and tell me how it isn't something a 16 year old gaylord would write.

I'm sure you're a pretty good looking dude and some women genuinely want your dick, but your personality or something cockblocks you harder than hydro's clients cockblock §m£ÂgØL. You need to accept that you're the problem most of the time. Again, best of luck and dog bless.

In 2016 I did ask out a girl, and then right before we were meant to go out, I said I wasn't interested anymore. It was so fucking fulfilling; it made me feel so good. Better than sex.

I want to keep achieving that high. And that was only for a date. Her friend told me it hurt her more, because after breaking up with her boyfriend, I was the first guy she actually said "yes" to when guys asked her out.

Bahahahahha, that makes me feel so fucking good just retelling the story to you. Like, I'm genuinely happy and feeling warm and fuzzy inside. I can look back on times I've had sex and not feel anywhere near as good compared to when I look back on canceling that date.

SO OBVIOUSLY I WANT TO TAKE IT FURTHER, and do stuff like this:

Originally posted by Enter My biggest fantasy is to get into a relationship with a girl; act completely infatuated with her (always making out and giving her flowers and gifts and blah blah blah), and right before we have sex, when she takes her clothes off just go "yuck" and leave and never see her again.

That'd fuck with her so much.

If I could do something like that, it'd keep me emotionally content and happy for years.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Enter You start chatting to a girl on the internet. She's beautiful – so fucking beautiful, inside and out. You stay up late every night chatting to her on MSN. You talk about everything together. You share EVERYTHING.

And it's such a strong relationship that it isn't even sex based. You rarely if ever talk about sexual stuff. It's the purest fucking relationship ever – not based on disgusting animalistic urges, but based on personality and a TRUE CONNECTION.

It's based on real love. Not lust. But love.

But alas, you cannot meet, for you are only a teenager. You're still in high school. So you wait. Your relationship grows stronger and stronger. You start talking to her on the phone, you go on webcam to each other, you make videos for each other.

This goes on for three years. High school has been over for a year now, so you both finally decide to grow the courage to actually meet. You set up a perfect place and time. You're finally going to do this!

The love of your life. You're finally meeting the love of your life.

You see her walk up to you; she's just as beautiful in real life. You have your date, you chat. Yes, you're nervous as first, and it's awkward, but it's like a dream come true. It's everything you pictured it to be.

As she leaves, she gives you a hug.

That night, you see her online on MSN. But she isn't talking to you. You say hi, and ask why she isn't talking. She says her friend is having problems with her family or something, so she's busy helping her, and she'll talk later.

Wtf? That… never happens.

She leaves without saying bye.

She comes back online a few hours later, and says she's not ready for a relationship right now, and would rather be friends. You ask why specifically. You don't understand? :( She then changes it to, "Okay, maybe it'd be best if we didn't talk at all. Goodbye."

And then she blocks you.

You send her an e-mail begging to know what it was she didn't like about you, but no reply.

dude, she just met someone else she liked better than you. get the fuck over it, happens to us all. you pick yourself up, brush yourself down and back to business like a fucking man.

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Enter In 2016 I did ask out a girl, and then right before we were meant to go out, I said I wasn't interested anymore. It was so fucking fulfilling; it made me feel so good. Better than sex.

I want to keep achieving that high. And that was only for a date. Her friend told me it hurt her more, because after breaking up with her boyfriend, I was the first guy she actually said "yes" to when guys asked her out.

Bahahahahha, that makes me feel so fucking good just retelling the story to you. Like, I'm genuinely happy and feeling warm and fuzzy inside. I can look back on times I've had sex and not feel anywhere near as good compared to when I look back on canceling that date.

SO OBVIOUSLY I WANT TO TAKE IT FURTHER, and do stuff like this:

If I could do something like that, it'd keep me emotionally content and happy for years.

you should have fucked her on the first date, impregnated her, THEN broken up with her to date her mom.
    Don't worry OP, she does like you, she just had to go and explore her sexuality while she's young.

You'll probably have another chance with her when she's 39 and ready to settle down.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Issue313 Don't worry OP, she does like you, she just had to go and explore her sexuality while she's young.

You'll probably have another chance with her when she's 39 and ready to settle down.

...and has a vagina that a fleet of 747s could use as a hanger.
    Originally posted by infinityshock …and has a vagina that a fleet of 747s could use as a hanger.

A good man recognises that no one is perfect.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Issue313 A good man recognises that no one is perfect.

no...but a vagina that isnt an entrapment hazard is always a positive feature to have.
Jump to Top