User Controls

Tell Me All Your Alt Theories & Who You Hate The Most

As you all know everyone here thinks I’m an Alt. I’ve decided to just let it go and have some fun.

I read somewhere that Speedy Parker (btw I love your avatar because Neko Atsume is life) thinks himself Spectral and Lanny are the only real people on this site. How I wish that was true! It would make a great short film.

I think a college professor is either Bill Krozby or Mash. So fucking stupid that one....
    A College Professor is “thetermeneter”.

Haven’t figured out whose alt you are yet, at first I thought you were Lanny but now I’m not sure.
    Speedy Parker is TheDarkRodent, he’s a late fifties/early sixties biker guy who had half his nose bitten off by a hooker several decades ago
    HTS highlight reel
    Yeah, I can say conclusively A College Professor is neither Bill Krozby or mash. It's mr asbestos aka big luigi aka thetermeneter.

MAL is clearly Malice. I mean... it's right there in the name, you know? 😋
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by MAL As you all know everyone here thinks I’m an Alt. I’ve decided to just let it go and have some fun.

I read somewhere that Speedy Parker (btw I love your avatar because Neko Atsume is life) thinks himself Spectral and Lanny are the only real people on this site. How I wish that was true! It would make a great short film.

I think a college professor is either Bill Krozby or Mash. So fucking stupid that one….

post nude selfies
    Originally posted by HTS Yeah, I can say conclusively A College Professor is neither Bill Krozby or mash. It's mr asbestos aka big luigi aka thetermeneter.

MAL is clearly Malice. I mean… it's right there in the name, you know? 😋

I hate to tell you I’m not an alt. Once I started watching you guys I realized the smart people would assume I’m Malice. But my posting style is nothing like his. This name came from the movie inception, I always liked the idea of Mal as a name since it just means bad. And the email/imgur username I made is slevin kalebra from the movie Lucky Number Slevin which translates to bad dog in.... dun dun dun.... Hebrew.

Well I guess it makes sense he’s not Bill Krozby. He commented on my imagur photo of my hand and said he wanted to kiss it.
    Originally posted by infinityshock post nude selfies

I already told you I can’t in case I’m famous one day. I’ll peobably get famous writing a book about all the fringe shit I’ve done. My life story is pretty crazy.
    Malice is way too fucking autistic to impersonate someone else without letting some of himself come out.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by MAL I already told you I can’t in case I’m famous one day. I’ll peobably get famous writing a book about all the fringe shit I’ve done. My life story is pretty crazy.

“My life is pretty cray-cray lol 😂 ”

*has $60 anniversary dinner and gets a free Uber ride*

“OMG soooooo crazy!!! 😜😂”
    im a Bill Krozby alt
    Originally posted by Fox Paws “My life is pretty cray-cray lol 😂 ”

*has $60 anniversary dinner and gets a free Uber ride*

“OMG soooooo crazy!!! 😜😂”

Why do you think I would tell you the good stuff for free?
    ...ok how much? I can pay in bitcoin or Ether
    Originally posted by Fox Paws …ok how much? I can pay in bitcoin or Ether

For my entire life story? I was kind of joking about paying. Why would you even want that?
    MAL, post a picture of a female body holding a sign that says NIS and the date and time. your face doesn't have to be visible so there's no way anyone would be able to identify you if you don't show your face. until then you're an alt. if it takes like 2 days we'll know you just got one of your female friends/relatives to fake it for you
    Originally posted by MAL For my entire life story? I was kind of joking about paying. Why would you even want that?

Call it professional curiosity, as a writer.

What are we talking, like $1000?
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Call it professional curiosity, as a writer.

What are we talking, like $1000?

My dad was a 32nd degree Freemason and I worked under one of the biggest entrepreneurs in Austin. But you’re just trolling me.
    100k is a pretty steep price for a nobody. I really would pay probably up to a few grand, not even trolling, if your life was actually interesting. From the snippets you mentioned though, not likely.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    I don't really hate anyone on here but Hydro bringing some aids baby into the world is pretty fucking despicable.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by MAL My dad was a 32nd degree Freemason and I worked under one of the biggest entrepreneurs in Austin.

So your book is a tell all expose of Alex Jones?
    Originally posted by Issue313 So your book is a tell all expose of Alex Jones?

No lol. Tech entrepreneur.
Jump to Top