User Controls

Soy and the estrogen conspiracy

BASICALLY

plastics can break down, leech, and mimic estrogen and disrupt the endocrine system. When an unborn babys host is exposed to these plastics, so is the baby. This affects the development of reproductive parts of the baby. This decreases fertility over generations.

SOY naturally mimics estrogen

However, if you intake soy in moderate levels, it could actually increase your testosterone. This is because the natural soy estrogen-like compounds have a higher affinity than the synthetic plastic estrogen. The plastic estrogen is much more potent, and soy is the much lesser of 2 evils.

BUT

almost all soy these days is GMO. GMO has been also linked to decrease in fertility over generations, as well as mutations. Animals wont eat it, and niggers will burn it if they find out its GMO. GMO crops are allowed to contaminate the world freely, and soon we will only have gmo plants.

WHAT DO?
    Esplender Tuskegee Airman [my gynecological profit-maximising katar]
    Give GMOs to niggers
    esplenie, they tried giving GMO seed to Haiti after their earthquakes some time back. They burned them because they know of de deval.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Esplender Give GMOs to niggers

that
    Originally posted by infinityshock that

WHAT were you doing in israel?
    ALso to all you niggers,

you get mostly GMO in western countries. its mostly eastern europe and niggers that ban it.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by BRiCK WHAT were you doing in israel?

what the shit are you talking about
    Originally posted by infinityshock what the shit are you talking about

i probably remember the wrong user saying this. most of them are one head to me.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by BRiCK i probably remember the wrong user saying this. most of them are one head to me.

no relation to anything in this thread whatsoever...
    I drink soy milk. Honestly soy is pretty great.

I am afraid of chemicals leaching from plastics though.

Cancer is becoming incredibly common here.
    Originally posted by infinityshock no relation to anything in this thread whatsoever…

ey IT WAS YOU

what were you doing in the democratic peoples repulic of jedilandia?
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    What a fucking meme. There is zero evidence that phytoestrogen from any reasonable level of soy intake has physiologically significant effects.
    Originally posted by Lanny What a fucking meme. There is zero evidence that phytoestrogen from any reasonable level of soy intake has physiologically significant effects.

"The recent study had a novel finding: soy may protect women from the reproductive impacts of BPA. As levels of the estrogen-mimicking chemical increased, the women who did not eat soy foods had lower birth rates, said senior author Russ Hauser, a professor of reproductive physiology at Harvard University.

It’s not clear why soy, which also interacts with estrogen receptors, appears to mitigate the BPA impacts, Hauser said."

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/undergoing-fertility-treatment-watch-your-plastics/

I'm not gonna spend more time looking for the study that posted actual charts while consuming soy. The testosterone levels went UP because in small doses, it kept the more estrogenic plastics from binding to receptors.
    Originally posted by Lanny What a fucking meme. There is zero evidence that phytoestrogen from any reasonable level of soy intake has physiologically significant effects.

After feeding hamsters for two years over three generations, those on the GM diet, and especially the group on the maximum GM soy diet, showed devastating results. By the third generation, most GM soy-fed hamsters lost the ability to have babies. They also suffered slower growth, and a high mortality rate among the pups.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/jeffrey-smith/genetically-modified-soy_b_544575.html

DEAR LANNY,

Please hold back your western brainwashing. I am not one to bicker about bullshit. The whole soy meme I am not a part of, but I DO keep an eye out for the war that is being waged on males.

What I am saying, is that regardless of weather or not soy itself increases estrogen, it blocks the MORE HARMFUL plastic estrogens. BUT, seeing as how we are in devils time, the one thing that could have potentially saved us from this, is also being deliberately ruined.
    infinityshock Black Hole

you havent done much checking into the heaviest consumer base of soy products on this planet.

slant eyes.

the most effeminate species of humans.

This claim can easily be proven wrong by a quick google. You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.
    Originally posted by 杀死所有的白魔鬼 This claim can easily be proven wrong by a quick google. You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

I for one am happy with my magnificent tits.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Issue313 I for one am happy with my magnificent tits.

post pics of tits
Jump to Top