i thought you gave up sugar?

damn i wanna go to colorado
    infinityshock Black Hole
    fuck colorado. its too cold there.

it was 90 degrees for a high yesterday where i am
    I’m in Colorado right now, where u staying at bud? Let’s hang out, PM me
    what the fuck why is everyone in colorado except for me

i feel left out

oh well bill nye is in town today so ill try to go find him and tell him his show fuckin blows

LEGAL AS FUCK NIGGA
    Originally posted by Fox Paws I’m in Colorado right now, where u staying at bud? Let’s hang out, PM me

Denver nigga. Hmu
    Originally posted by Jeremus Denver nigga. Hmu

Glad you made it! Enjoy all the edibles. I’m hoping to finally go in April.
    Damn, Denver is gorgeous

Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by Jeremus

would the building front and center be counted as brutalist architecture?
    Originally posted by Nil would the building front and center be counted as brutalist architecture?

Close enough IMO
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Colorado is p dank. I mean the legal weed isn't really a perk for me but I like the cold, great skiing, and everyone I met there seemed really chill. I was talking to someone the other day about how everyone in SF and LA is there for some reason, like they want to make it big or they work in film or tech, and you rarely find anyone who's there just chillin, which is like the opposite of what I've seen in Colorado. I wasn't crazy about Denver though, nothing really wrong with it but it's a tough city to get around if you don't have a car, or at least in pre-uber days it was.
    Originally posted by Lanny Colorado is p dank. I mean the legal weed isn't really a perk for me but I like the cold, great skiing, and everyone I met there seemed really chill. I was talking to someone the other day about how everyone in SF and LA is there for some reason, like they want to make it big or they work in film or tech, and you rarely find anyone who's there just chillin, which is like the opposite of what I've seen in Colorado. I wasn't crazy about Denver though, nothing really wrong with it but it's a tough city to get around if you don't have a car, or at least in pre-uber days it was.

There’s a little homeless tent city that’s popped up in Berkeley. I bet those people are just in Cali chilling. And I’m not trying to be rude. Also a guy that asked us for a cig said he was just in Cali chilling wandering around washing cars for money.
    Originally posted by MAL There’s a little homeless tent city that’s popped up in Berkeley. I bet those people are just in Cali chilling. And I’m not trying to be rude. Also a guy that asked us for a cig said he was just in Cali chilling wandering around washing cars for money.

Or maybe this is what that person was talking about who told me about the tent city......

https://nextcity.org/daily/entry/berkeley-homeless-plan-tent-cities
    Originally posted by Jeremus

Wow that hotel room looks fancy as fuck.

You really are a multi-millionaire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Enter Wow that hotel room looks fancy as fuck.

You really are a multi-millionaire!

ive taken shits in hovels nicer than that...
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RestStop Space Nigga
    I like how the pizza box says "Fresh Za!" those cheeky cunts.
Jump to Top