User Controls

The Captcha dilema

Click all the squares with road signs. Does this corner count? Does the post count? What about this sign underneath it saying 'children at play?' What about a billboard? They're on roads. Do these multi-direction signs that go east, west, north, and south count? They're really for dirt roads without cars on it. Do they only mean roads with cars on them?

It's all so fucking confusing.

Maybe I am a computer.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    posting in a retard thread!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby retard
    posting in a thread!

makes sense
    Vizier Tuskegee Airman [spic of the devil]
    infinityshock is like TheDarkRodent of Tennessee
    yea lanny u need to clear this up
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by greenplastic yea lanny u need to clear this up

lanny sold out to google.

the captchas are provided for by google analytics.
    Originally posted by benny vader lanny sold out to google.

the captchas are provided for by google analytics.

then he should be telling me how to complete it correctly so i can help them teach their machines to conquer and kill us all
    Forreal can we go back to the 2008 captcha? I can't stand the new one, it makes me rage. Especially the sign and car ones.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Lol, yeah, RC2 are pretty annoying. I mean that's kind of the point, OCR has gotten really good against captchas which is ironic since it still sucks dick in unconstrained but higher SNR settings.

It's not too picky though, if a square is ambiguous your response either way won't fail the captcha. Just pick the obvious ones and gimp skynet on the rest.
    I fail the car and sign ones all the time. I guess I'll start gimpin. Would be nice if you could approve accounts though. They don't always work when I access this site in certain ways.
    WHAT I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE NEW CAPTCHA IS

back in the day it was words, and you could tell which of the words counted towards captcha, and which did not. That is, the system knows one of the words, but not the other. As long as you typed the word that it knew, captcha would pass, regardless of what you type for the "unknown" word. So you could always type nigger for the one word. I assume that captcha would use the results to decode written words in pictures that some system could not translate into text by itself. By writing nigger, you would interfere with/troll their system.

HOW does this translate into the new image version of captcha? How to fuck with it?

Don't help these niggers take over the world with AI.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I assume it considers consensus to be "correct" in terms of allowing you to pass. So whatever most people flag as a car is what you need to flag as a car to pass.

You can collect initial data by showing untrained images to people but using a different metric to determine pass or fail on the captcha. A fair amount of the logic in those things isn't if you can pick the things in the image but how you move your mouse, what your IP address is, what cookies get forked over to google, your UA string, pretty much anything that can be gathered, so you don't really need to verify the selection in many cases.
    is captcha only for new users? i don't get asked for captchas.
    Originally posted by Lanny I assume it considers consensus to be "correct" in terms of allowing you to pass. So whatever most people flag as a car is what you need to flag as a car to pass.

You can collect initial data by showing untrained images to people but using a different metric to determine pass or fail on the captcha. A fair amount of the logic in those things isn't if you can pick the things in the image but how you move your mouse, what your IP address is, what cookies get forked over to google, your UA string, pretty much anything that can be gathered, so you don't really need to verify the selection in many cases.

So that's why it's so damn slow at times, it analyzes your entire computer "to see if you're a bot"

Originally posted by BRiCK WHAT I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE NEW CAPTCHA IS

back in the day it was words, and you could tell which of the words counted towards captcha, and which did not. That is, the system knows one of the words, but not the other. As long as you typed the word that it knew, captcha would pass, regardless of what you type for the "unknown" word. So you could always type nigger for the one word. I assume that captcha would use the results to decode written words in pictures that some system could not translate into text by itself. By writing nigger, you would interfere with/troll their system.

HOW does this translate into the new image version of captcha? How to fuck with it?

Don't help these niggers take over the world with AI.

This right here is probably why we don't have the old-fashioned easy word captchas anymore. Still funny as hell though
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    the captcha on dream market seems to work fine and that just uses words.

benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Lanny Lol, yeah, RC2 are pretty annoying. I mean that's kind of the point, OCR has gotten really good against captchas which is ironic since it still sucks dick in unconstrained but higher SNR settings.

It's not too picky though, if a square is ambiguous your response either way won't fail the captcha. Just pick the obvious ones and gimp skynet on the rest.

abolish the fucking captchas.

just get enter to draw up some IQ tests for each and every new users.

pee fucking riod.
    Originally posted by 杀死所有的白魔鬼 Click all the squares with road signs. Does this corner count? Does the post count? What about this sign underneath it saying 'children at play?' What about a billboard? They're on roads. Do these multi-direction signs that go east, west, north, and south count? They're really for dirt roads without cars on it. Do they only mean roads with cars on them?

It's all so fucking confusing.

Maybe I am a computer.

Yes they count. all corners of photos count.

Lanny should weird out new users with NSA photos in the catpcha. or some Illuminati sign. or all photos with 3 sixes.

get creative Lanny.. Get on it!
    Oh, there should be a captcha that's a virtual box, that spins 3 axis XYZ

and have people figure out shit .. historical answers, math etc.. if their IQ is too high, they can't come to this degenerate site of retards.
Jump to Top