User Controls

Test For Jill

Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Tell us O' would be flaccid rapist. What is the black house?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    a stephen king novel?!
    I am Jill.

My mother and father were Jill.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby a stephen king novel?!

Shhhh
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    (I'm standing in for Infinityshock tonight, as he is currently occupied inserting xtra-large horse dick dildos into some Bill Krozby-look-alike he discovered laying out in the back alley early this morning)

The black house is going to be the inside of your gaping anal cavity after I shove a dozen fully-greased black dicks into it and all that nigger nut butter starts leaking out.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by -SpectraL (I'm standing in for Infinityshock tonight, as he is currently occupied inserting xtra-large horse dick dildos into some Bill Krozby-look-alike he discovered laying out in the back alley early this morning)

The black house is going to be the inside of your gaping anal cavity after I shove a dozen fully-greased black dicks into it and all that nigger nut butter starts leaking out.

Poser
    Originally posted by -SpectraL (I'm standing in for Infinityshock tonight, as he is currently occupied inserting xtra-large horse dick dildos into some Bill Krozby-look-alike he discovered laying out in the back alley early this morning)

Fucking lol.

See you can actually be funny sometimes when you’re not complaining about websites
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Poser

nigger
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    what music you into jill? i'm assuming music is something you're capable of appreciating at least.

Originally posted by infinityshock nigger

So in other words posers from Canada don't know the answer
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker So in other words posers from Canada don't know the answer

You don't scare us, kid.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL You don't scare us, kid.

There is no us, only one sad lonely old man.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker There is no us, only one sad lonely old man.

You're one to play judge, aren't you?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by NARCassist what music you into jill? i'm assuming music is something you're capable of appreciating at least.

i've wondered the same thing.
Jump to Top