User Controls

This website fucking sucks

You need to either impose laws to envoke users to be more creative with their posting material, or ban a lot of the people here and advertise this shithole elsewhere or just purge the place and kill yourself (lanny that is, but only after you invite me to AB).
    I cannot believe anyone real besides me is even here it's just nonstop garbage everyday.

TOTSE was a masterpiece of a website, I grew up there and learned a lot of grew some.
    Those people were one of a kind, without that website I probably wouldn't have gone on to hentai sites and 4chan or have become a Japanophile.
    My penis would be more sensitive right now.

This place is just like ... worse than modern 4chan this place has no reason to exist.
    My excuse is that I'm a hikikomori with nothing to do or any ultimate goals so I'm free to do whatever for how long but you people pretend to be like, extrovert normies that go out and do things yet you come here to act like retards saying nothing interesting.
    At least like, livestream yourselves committing suicide or something do SOMETHING interesting goddamn like start a shoutcast radio station or anything this place is the most boring community I have been to since my anime list and rate your music
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I EATCHUR MOMM ERRRRR NIGHT FLYBOI!!11 hurrrrr!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I EATCHUR MOMM ERRRRR NIGHT FLYBOI!!11 hurrrrr!

The only thing you eat every night is your daughter's anus
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume The only thing you eat every night is your daughter's anus

source?!
    if this website sucks so much maybe you should leave. you're one of the hugest faggots here, you make threads about certain topics but just post a link of an article and don't even put your 2 cents in or have updates on the topic most of us clearly already know about.

FUCK YOU I HATE YOU!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    stop whining you slant-eyed saki-saki long time.
    Originally posted by infinityshock stop whining you slant-eyed saki-saki long time.

baka rardou uaitou piggu faggo
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby FUCK YOU I HATE YOU!

Ok
    Originally posted by infinityshock stop whining you slant-eyed saki-saki long time.

*rams a fake gay dildo up jills asshole and runs away*
    Totse was 90% shitposting and 10% informative discussion

Just like this place. It only seems different because there were more people.
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Originally posted by Juicebox Totse was 90% shitposting and 10% informative discussion

It only seems different because Totse had a top notch moderation team that made sure threads were in the proper section. 3/4 of the threads currently in SG are HB tier threads, and 7/8 of the threads in the trash can are HB tier.

Give it time, OP. NiS will either flourish, or continue to spiral down hill and we'll all move on to the next site and hope that the next admin does a better job. The best part about Totse, really, was that Jeff Hunter kept his nose out of the day to day happenings and left the moderators to determine what was and wasn't allowed. Nothing ever got deleted, and there wasn't a trash can. Threads just got locked. That's the thing that made Totse what it was: ABSOLUTE lack of censorship.
    Originally posted by Juicebox Totse was 90% shitposting and 10% informative discussion

pretty much this thats why im ragged on so much when i wasn't back in the day. I'm on the radar and there are so many Bill Krozby threads lol /thread
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby pretty much this thats why im ragged on so much when i wasn't back in the day. I'm on the radar and there are so many Bill Krozby threads lol /thread

you dont know the meaning of the term 'ragged on' but what will is the inside of your gaping anal cavity after I shove a dozen fully-greased black dicks into it and all that nigger nut butter starts leaking out.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet It only seems different because Totse had a top notch moderation team that made sure threads were in the proper section. 3/4 of the threads currently in SG are HB tier threads, and 7/8 of the threads in the trash can are HB tier.

Give it time, OP. NiS will either flourish, or continue to spiral down hill and we'll all move on to the next site and hope that the next admin does a better job. The best part about Totse, really, was that Jeff Hunter kept his nose out of the day to day happenings and left the moderators to determine what was and wasn't allowed. Nothing ever got deleted, and there wasn't a trash can. Threads just got locked. That's the thing that made Totse what it was: ABSOLUTE lack of censorship.

a leader without follower is just a man walking ...

and admin of a website with user is just ________.
Jump to Top