User Controls

how many foreign girls you fucked

i just realized i've had sex with more foreign girls than i have domestic
    me too
    Today I have had sex with two domestics and four or so foreigns on my laptop
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume Today I have had sex with two domestics and four or so foreigns on my laptop

computer doesn't count
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    just a few i guess the third girl i ever had sex with was from japan. the only asian girl ive ever been with and while she was hot the sex was awful and i had blood all over my dick, everything about it was weird.

i had sex with a palestenian girl and while and even though she wasn't more attractive than me i kinda felt like i was her dirty lil secret but whatever.

then i had sex a few times with this whyte girl that was from afrika i guess she's an afrikaner?

last weekend i had sex with a girl from sweden, its kind of funny because i would talk to opulus about "cuck scenarios" and this is one of the few that i've had where she's married but her husband works for dell and all he does is just work and come home and play video games and lets his wife just sit at home and have guys pick her up.

I asked her how she was doing yesterday and she was saying how she's depressed that some guy stood her and her friend up at the bar in round rock and i was like well gorl at least you still got your husband... lol.. shits weird

I had sex last night with this girl ive been seeing since sunday and while she's not foreign she's a total bureaucrat and might as well be foreign, all she does is just sit at home on her computer filling out legal forms for the comptroller while drinking and smoking cigs but other than that she has no life. last night she came over to my place for the first time but before she made it here i left with my neighbor ted to go buy cigs so she was sitting outside of my place in her car drinking asking where im at, and i let my friend ted meet her as maybe we could turn this into some kind of dp scenario, double dipped chicken if you know what i mean.
    but we just bullshitted and drank for a second and he left, she's a butterface but has a descent body, she ent up punching me in the nose and i teared up and I don't even know what i said to make her do that. She ent up getting so drunk i talked her into fucking her up the ass and because she was so wasted she fell asleep so i butt banged her a couple of times and took pix, she was the little cow.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby just a few i guess the third girl i ever had sex with was from japan. the only asian girl ive ever been with and while she was hot the sex was awful and i had blood all over my dick, everything about it was weird.

i had sex with a palestenian girl and while and even though she wasn't more attractive than me i kinda felt like i was her dirty lil secret but whatever.

then i had sex a few times with this whyte girl that was from afrika i guess she's an afrikaner?

last weekend i had sex with a girl from sweden, its kind of funny because i would talk to opulus about "cuck scenarios" and this is one of the few that i've had where she's married but her husband works for dell and all he does is just work and come home and play video games and lets his wife just sit at home and have guys pick her up.

I asked her how she was doing yesterday and she was saying how she's depressed that some guy stood her and her friend up at the bar in round rock and i was like well gorl at least you still got your husband… lol.. shits weird

I had sex last night with this girl ive been seeing since sunday and while she's not foreign she's a total bureaucrat and might as well be foreign, all she does is just sit at home on her computer filling out legal forms for the comptroller while drinking and smoking cigs but other than that she has no life. last night she came over to my place for the first time but before she made it here i left with my neighbor ted to go buy cigs so she was sitting outside of my place in her car drinking asking where im at, and i let my friend ted meet her as maybe we could turn this into some kind of dp scenario, double dipped chicken if you know what i mean.
    but we just bullshitted and drank for a second and he left, she's a butterface but has a descent body, she ent up punching me in the nose and i teared up and I don't even know what i said to make her do that. She ent up getting so drunk i talked her into fucking her up the ass and because she was so wasted she fell asleep so i butt banged her a couple of times and took pix, she was the little cow.

the only sex youve ever had that didnt involve someones dick in one of your orifices involved some variant of a farm animal or livestock.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby just a few i guess the third girl i ever had sex with was from japan. the only asian girl ive ever been with and while she was hot the sex was awful and i had blood all over my dick, everything about it was weird.

I asked her how she was doing yesterday and she was saying how she's depressed that some guy stood her and her friend up at the bar in round rock and i was like well gorl at least you still got your husband… lol.. shits weird

Bill Krozby. He meant consensual sex with a woman from your country. Not domestic violence.
    Originally posted by 杀死所有的白魔鬼 Bill Krozby. He meant consensual sex with a woman from your country. Not domestic violence.

your an idiot
    HTS highlight reel
    1. American girls ain't really foreign though I guess. :/
    Originally posted by HTS 1. American girls ain't really foreign though I guess. :/

They are if you aren't from america
    Bipolar High Roller Precums like a Clydesdale
    I had sex with a Catholic girl a couple times, that's pretty foreign to me.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby They are if you aren't from america

Yeah but Canada/America is like... Northern Ireland UK vs Ireland or some shit. Not exactly a huge difference.
    inb4 a bunch of Irish people kill you
    Originally posted by 杀死所有的白魔鬼 inb4 a bunch of Irish people kill you

that wont happen both gp and i are irish, you're a retard
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby that wont happen both gp and i are irish, you're a retard

Why do fucking brown ass American mutt fucks always say they are Irish? Americans are fucking pathetic.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby that wont happen both gp and i are irish, you're a retard

you fucking retard...youre a spic.

a handsome and well tanned individual

youre no more white than nigger-obama or jesse jackscoon.
    Originally posted by HTS Why do fucking brown ass American mutt fucks always say they are Irish? Americans are fucking pathetic.

well because my last name is irish and thats where most of my lineage comes from. Your pathetic that you call yourself a girl and have the worst looking tits i've ever seen in my entire life.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by HTS Why do fucking brown ass American mutt fucks always say they are Irish? Americans are fucking pathetic.

its a handsome and well tanned individual thing.

ive heard many niggers claim to be 'hispanic' because they speak spanish or are from a spic country.

no, nigger, youre ancestors are from nigger-land...youre a nigger

the other trend is to say theyre 'mixed' instead of handsome and well tanned individual.
    Originally posted by infinityshock its a handsome and well tanned individual thing.

ive heard many niggers claim to be 'hispanic' because they speak spanish or are from a spic country.

no, nigger, youre ancestors are from nigger-land…youre a nigger

the other trend is to say theyre 'mixed' instead of handsome and well tanned individual.

geez spectral you are so hateful and toxicity.
Jump to Top