User Controls

Behind the wall of static, noise and lies, is the hidden truth:

What if this whole perceived battle between tribesmen and a cabal of zio-globalist vampires is just a smokescreen, although it could be very real it's just something perceived at the surface but once you delve deeper you realize the true situation.
    There is some sort of alliance between nations allying against NATO/the US, fighting out for world domination.
    Israel is probably a military outpost for the US and not some secret piece to a puzzle of satanic jedi nightmare.
    The CIA, NSA, FBI etc wouldn't just ... completely succumb to a hooked nosed conspiracy and allow the "greatest nation in the world" to collapse like that, even if the yid bastards had been slowing working at the conspiracy for over 70 years.
    What I'm saying is ... Russia probably is working towards our detriment, and Trump, being the chessmaster he is is playing house with Putin but secretly preparing with Nuttyyahoo (secretly a US spy working on behalf of the Aryan people of the world) to blow the elven faced ruskie to bits and subject his people to eternal domination by the US military superstructure.
    But this war will be the greatest struggle for the west, since it is faced with a world war against China, Iran, Russia and their other smaller allies.
    All is well though, the west has Japan, Elon Musk, Donald Trump and me.
    I still do fear for the future though ...

everything appeared so shining and hopeful in the 90s and early 00s, even around the (((9/11))) years

then I think about how 99.9% of the media is all rigged to induce certain attitudes and opinions in viewers and mkultra projects and cia drugging nigger neighborhoods with poisoned shit (which is a good thing for ridding us of blacks but those drugs could make their way to huwhite neighborhoods).

Fucking fuck why do jedis have to eixst
    I just wanted to play video games, watch anime and live without worrying about goofy ass arab-euro hybrid religious crazies ruining everything
    I can’t understand how someone can live their life with so much fear.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    No wonder you want to live in a safe, VR world: you’re a gigantic pussy
    Originally posted by Fox Paws No wonder you want to live in a safe, VR world: you’re a gigantic pussy

I want you to imagine this scenario

in 40 years you're living this (assuming you in particular are still alive)

you are living in some smart city that is heavily guarded by surveillance drones, 3D spacial scanning lasers, israeli dual citizen armed guards etc
    your every move, thought and emotion are tracked and scrutinized
    tim cook has been replaced with a half nigger half pacific islander tranny lesbian who on his very first day declares how triumphic it is that the white people have lost their place in the world, all their countries and businesses have been appropriated by handsome and well tanned individuals and that the jedi people are the leaders of the "free world"
    and in this time and age and possible timeline/scenario israel is the leader of that world
    every single piece of entertainment will be like wolfenstein 2 mixed with black panther, every holocaust documentary ever released, every jedi sitcom and anti-white hitpiece all bundled into one little package delivered directly to your prefrontal cortex.
    Only the most kosher products will be allowed on mindbox and neurozon.
    You will wish you could time travel back to the early 00s and suffer bush and windows ME for eternity.

I am not a pussy
    I'm a concerned person
    That’s not gonna happen you delusional fucking retard.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    fuck this.

someone call god and have him expedited-delivery the next apocalypse.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-01/putin-if-attacked-russia-will-respond-new-unstoppable-nukes

это звучит не очень дружелюбно
    Originally posted by Fox Paws That’s not gonna happen you delusional fucking retard.

It's what has happened in every white minority run country in the world.
    "Our nuclear doctrine says Russia reserves the right to use nuclear weapons only in response to a nuclear attack or an attack with other weapons of mass destruction against her or her allies, or a conventional attack against us that threatens the very existence of the state."

"It is my duty to state this: Any use of nuclear weapons against Russia or its allies, be it small-scale, medium-scale or any other scale, will be treated as a nuclear attack on our country. The response will be instant and with all the relevant consequences," Putin warned.

Aha!
    Hope that includes Iran and Syria.
    Zuck it, jedisrael!
    Go to vice's youtube channel

watch the gucci gucci gang gang nigger rap videos with the neon dreads

watch the videos of the huwhite women in the thongs shaking their buttcheeks while looking drugged out

think of the jedi grinning while rubbing its hands

think of some horrific nightmarish science fiction movie like hellraiser meets the lion king and then you can start to begin to imagine what their future would look like
    Originally posted by Issue313 It's what has happened in every white minority run country in the world.

Name a list of all white minority run countries in the world with Israeli soldiers patrolling the streets, and the government monitoring your every thought.

Actually just name one.
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Name a list of all white minority run countries in the world with Israeli soldiers patrolling the streets, and the government monitoring your every thought.

Actually just name one.

Palestine
    "Describing the missiles abilities in explicit detail, Putin said they barrel toward their target "like a meteorite" adding that Western efforts to contain Russia have largely failed, according to Bloomberg. "

Holy shit

does that have anything to do with the anomalies seen near Detroit recently?

http://archive.is/cloAV
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume Palestine

Oh word, how does the mind reading technology work exactly?
    So this is why Trump is sucking Putin's shriveled little soviet jedi dick

Okay then

Does this mean that Trump is not on the side of the jedis, or the jedis are against Putin and Putin is actually our savior?

Who's side should I be rooting for?
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Oh word, how does the mind reading technology work exactly?

go search for "remote neural monitoring patents" and related searches
    make sure to take anti-depressants first though
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume go search for "remote neural monitoring patents" and related searches
    make sure to take anti-depressants first though

People file patents for all kinds of dumb shit. There are patents out there for portable batteries that store vast amounts of energy, and perpetual motion machines. That doesn’t prove anything, apart from the fact that you’re extraordinarily naive and gullible
    "Well, if one equates Zionism with the Global Bankster Cabal, the issue is unclear regarding Putin, but favors that Putin is fighting against the Cabal. One aim of the Cabal is to cull the world population by over 90% as expressed in the Georgia Guidestones. Putin has outlawed the production and importation of GMO foods, designed to sicken and kill people and alter the human DNA. OTOH, he is permitting the chemtrailing of Russia. His policy is Syria is contra to the Greater Israel Zionist expansion. IMO, the Russian controllers are split between the Anglo-American Zionist camp led by the PM, Medvedev, and the nationalist camp, led by Putin himself. Putin does not have the power to risk an avert putsch against the Zionist, though he has thrown many of their dual national oligarchs out of Russia and has an open warrant for Georgi Schwartz."

https://www.zerohedge.com/comment/11259083#comment-11259083
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Name a list of all white minority run countries in the world with Israeli soldiers patrolling the streets, and the government monitoring your every thought.

Actually just name one.

That wasn't my point, but Lebanon.
Jump to Top