User Controls

Life is a joke against me.

I was placed into this universe where sex is the most important thing, and the gods or whatever run this place decided it'd be funny to make it so women don't want to have sex with me. This whole existence thing is a gag.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    well i'm certainly laughing

Don't worry Enter. Your woman is just exploring her sexuality with Chad and Tyrone right now. When she is ready for you you'll be there for her.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Enter I was placed into this universe where sex is the most important thing, and the gods or whatever run this place decided it'd be funny to make it so women don't want to have sex with me. This whole existence thing is a gag.

then stop bitching and start laughing
    HTS highlight reel
    I feel you bruddah.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Well he finally figured it out guys. Let's wrap this up. Power down your work stations. Shows over folks, Truman has left the set.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Enter are you a fucking retarded teenager or what.
    You act like a whiny bitch and your threads are about the dumbest shit go fucking kill yourself.

You didn't even touch upon what is truly important, which is that there are baby raping/eating jedis out there conspiring with religious crazies to completely rewrite civilization and history.
    Go inject bleach into your anus.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    somebody's^ frothy today

Jump to Top