User Controls

women have never flirted with me

my friend told me about his first day at university, and how some chick was flirting with him until someone interjected and had to say to her, "you know he's married right".

his first day. his first fucking day.

just makes me realize what a fucking loser i am. i hate them all.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Like i said in the other thread, as a guy, you initiate the flirting.
    Originally posted by Sophie Like i said in the other thread, as a guy, you initiate the flirting.

no, girls are always initiating the flirting especially these days.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    dude there's literally thousands of instructional videos on this if you need help with this shit. it might not make you a romeo but if nothing else will give you the confidence to at least know you've got a bit of an idea what you're doing.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=how+to+flirt

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Enter no, girls are always initiating the flirting especially these days.

Well that's maybe an Australian thing then.
    Originally posted by Enter no, girls are always initiating the flirting especially these days.

dunno where you got that from but women like to be chased. i think that's just lazy wishful thinking on your part.

i wish i could just ask girls why they hate me so much
    Originally posted by NARCassist dunno where you got that from but women like to be chased. i think that's just lazy wishful thinking on your part.

dude they at least make it obvious they like the guy first

i'm not saying girls chase guys, but they obviously flirt with them and stuff.
    Originally posted by Enter dude they at least make it obvious they like the guy first

i'm not saying girls chase guys, but they obviously flirt with them and stuff.

no women want to be sure you want them and that they're not just a random pickup to you.

Originally posted by NARCassist no women want to be sure you want them and that they're not just a random pickup to you.

the fuck? i'm not blind, i see this shit ALL the time.
    i bet women can literally smell the misogyny on you enter, considering the way you go on here. i can only imagine how you prolly look at women. wtf would they want to flirt with you? i bet women prolly look at you and see..

Originally posted by NARCassist i bet women can literally smell the misogyny on you enter, considering the way you go on here. i can only imagine how you prolly look at women. wtf would they want to flirt with you. they prolly look at you and see..

funny, when I look at them I see that as well.
    i legit feel like i'm going crazy. i feel like SBTlauien thinking that every woman is against me. i know the concept is crazy but I compare myself to the way they treat other guys and it's just so fucking different.
    but they're not the ones not getting laid

Originally posted by NARCassist but they're not the ones not getting laid

i HATE them.
    they're just playing the mating game mate, just like everyone else. don't take any of that shit so personally.

Originally posted by NARCassist no women want to be sure you want them and that they're not just a random pickup to you.

Girls flirt with me all the time. I think in your case this never happens because.

You’re a 6/10
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Girls flirt with me all the time. I think in your case this never happens because.

You’re a 6/10

i can't wait til i get a girlfriend. im going to make her pay.
    i'm a 9/10

also see my previous post in one of the dozen or so other freds that enters made this morning on this exact same topic. this isn't something i'm a stranger to. i'm just saying most of the time. if you really want it then its no good sitting and hoping it will just come to you. tbh i find chicks flirting with me come over as a bit needy and desperate, that can be off putting.

Originally posted by NARCassist the dozen or so other freds that enters made this morning on this exact same topic.

i didnt even notice. im losing my fucking mind.
Jump to Top