User Controls

Can we just ban Speedy Parker?

I have nothing against him as a user; I don't even know who the fuck he is. But every time he posts, SpectraL starts accusing him of being other users and it just goes on for like 10+ pages and it's annoying as fuck.
    lol who is that anyways
    Vizier Tuskegee Airman [spic of the devil]
    Originally posted by greenplastic lol who is that anyways

Some 55 year old harley davidson bike fag with like half of his nose missing that looks like that orc from Lord of the Rings
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Vizier Some 55 year old harley davidson bike fag with like half of his nose missing that looks like that orc from Lord of the Rings

Pics or gtfo
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I can get behind this. He contributes minimally but insists on being maximally irritating. You could suggest getting the whole forum together and going to his house to cut his stomach open and watch him die, and I'd still be on board.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Lol victims....
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Vizier Some 55 year old harley davidson bike fag with like half of his nose missing that looks like that orc from Lord of the Rings

He’s “TheDarkRodent”.

The funny thing is he actually used to kiss Spectral’s ass back in the day
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume Pics or gtfo

Someone please post the pics and news article of when he got arrested for losing a bar fight. I’d look for it myself but it’s a pain in the ass on mobile

Spectral?
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Speedy is NOT TheDarkRodent. He's darkhunter/RisiR/whatever, and he has just as much right to post here as anyone else does.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Speedy is NOT TheDarkRodent. He's darkhunter/RisiR/whatever

Source?
    Originally posted by -SpectraL he has just as much right to post here as anyone else does.

So none at all then?
    The final ingredient for my formula is ITT, the tears of one's victims.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Speedy is NOT TheDarkRodent. He's darkhunter/RisiR/whatever, and he has just as much right to post here as anyone else does.

makes sense
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker The final ingredient for my formula is ITT, the tears of one's victims.

you asshole is going to tear when i jam my cock into it
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Source?

It's obvious. No source required.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    darkhunter used to be a prison officer right? or was that just a troll?

Originally posted by infinityshock you asshole is going to tear when i jam my cock into it

That tiny thing couldn't tear a wet kleenex
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker That tiny thing couldn't tear a wet kleenex

You used to be a prison guard, right?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker That tiny thing couldn't tear a wet kleenex

then its a good thing that floppy hula-hoop between your ass cheeks isnt a kleenex...cause its about to get torn asunder.
Jump to Top