User Controls

In 472 days...

Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    ... SpectraL has made 27,558 posts for an average of 58.38559322 posts per day. That is 2.4327330508 posts per hour or 1 post every 24.66361855 minutes.

These numbers represent a scenario where he hasn't slept in 472 days. So let's assume he sleeps an average of just 6 hours per day. This would mean his average posts per hour would be 3.2436440678 or 1 post every 18.497713912 minutes for 472 days.

While this is sinking in I have serious question. How do you think he does it? I mean is he rich like captain failfag with no irl friends or something else?

Discuss...
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    But I only have 9,943 posts, you silly little bird.
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Originally posted by -SpectraL But I only have 9,943 posts, you silly little bird.

Which comes out to a mere 23 posts per day on average. I could respond to every thread on the front page twice a day and beat that with ease.
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet Which comes out to a mere 23 posts per day on average. I could respond to every thread on the front page twice a day and beat that with ease.

Plus his join date is post-dated to when the site underwent an upgrade, he actually joined way earlier.
    Errr... I'm the 8th user to register here.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL But I only have 9,943 posts, you silly little bird.

Wrong, you have 9,943 + 17,621
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Wrong, you have 9,943 + 17,621

That's crazy.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL That's crazy.

I know right? That's what I'm saying.
    Do you actually think infinityshock and Spectral are the same person? You are fuckin brain dead lol.

I saw you were hinting at that the other day, now you’re actually saying it overtly lmao. What a dumbass
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker … SpectraL has made 27,558 posts for an average of 58.38559322 posts per day. That is 2.4327330508 posts per hour or 1 post every 24.66361855 minutes.

These numbers represent a scenario where he hasn't slept in 472 days. So let's assume he sleeps an average of just 6 hours per day. This would mean his average posts per hour would be 3.2436440678 or 1 post every 18.497713912 minutes for 472 days.

While this is sinking in I have serious question. How do you think he does it? I mean is he rich like captain failfag with no irl friends or something else?

Discuss…

you need to get out more
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by infinityshock you need to get out more

last time he got out he started and lost a cane fight in a bar
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra last time he got out he started and lost a cane fight in a bar

i thought that wasnt subway-tunnel-nostril...
    it is. I don't know of any other posters with the same combination of retardation, senility and arrogance
    Originally posted by aldra it is. I don't know of any other posters with the same combination of retardation, senility and arrogance

What are you talking about, altra? Of course, it isn't tDR. Are you out of your mind?
    yes
    Originally posted by aldra yes

Ok, well, that was a poor question. Fair enough.
    infinityshock isnt really that old, he's young

he's just paranoid so he makes shit up, like that he's old, and that he doesn't abuse vyvanse
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Do you actually think infinityshock and Spectral are the same person? You are fuckin brain dead lol.

I saw you were hinting at that the other day, now you’re actually saying it overtly lmao. What a dumbass

spectral = infinityshock = fox paws

confirmed
    There's only one real person on this site.
    Originally posted by infinityshock you need to get out more

So tell us again why SpectraL is the only guy here you don't want to have sex with.
Jump to Top