User Controls

Casa de fruta, 3am snack

Since apparently there's no good all night/24hr restaurants in one of the largest cities in the country, lol????

did you use any of the fancy tomato ketchup???
    infinityshock Black Hole
    if you werent a homeless crack addict you could make food in your own kitchen.
    you on a road trip or something op?
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by infinityshock if you werent a homeless crack addict you could make food in your own kitchen.

cool story bro

--

Originally posted by greenplastic you on a road trip or something op?

nah i woke up at midnight hungry tho, i don't haver any groceries so i went to the closest place open that wasn't a chain restaurant cuz im a little tired of dennys
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock if you werent a homeless crack addict you could make food in your own kitchen.

preparing foods induces effeminity.
    Originally posted by benny vader preparing foods induces effeminity.

Hah, haven't heard this one yet
    Fuck eggs
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Juicebox Hah, haven't heard this one yet
    yea ...

one minute your feeling

''hmmm .... it'd be better if i put a teaspoon of spices in it ....''

and the next you'll be feeling like

''hmmm .... i bet it'd be a LOAD better if i have a throbbing cock up my ass'' ...

cooking, it changes poeple in ways i cant explain .... mane.
    infinityshock Black Hole

letting someone else prepare your food induces food poisoning.

if youre lucky
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Juicebox Hah, haven't heard this one yet

hes trying to justify his flaming faggotry and desire to wear womens clothing.

I much prefer to prepare my own food.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock letting someone else prepare your food induces food poisoning.

if youre lucky

food poisoning strengthens your immune and toxin extraction systems.

and having eating our all day everyday since 1999 i can tell you straight that ive never had any serious food poisoning issues.

some diarrheas maybe ... but nothing serious.

and food poisoning is still much preferable to being effeminated and craving for cocks.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by WhiskeyPhoenix I much prefer to feel like a girl.

corrected.
    Originally posted by benny vader corrected.

Everyone should know basic cooking, man or woman. It's a simple survival instinct. To be completely inept at preparing food shouldn't be acceptable for either gender.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by WhiskeyPhoenix Everyone should know basic cooking, man or woman. It's a simple survival instinct. To be completely inept at preparing food shouldn't be acceptable for either gender.

if you honestly think that ... the your either a girl at heart or a complete beta.

the first survival instinct of a man involves HUNTING. cookings are totally unnecessary, you just stick a stick into your hunted meat and put it over a fire.

women will naturally flock to you and do this for you while you play with their childrens in exchange for a scrap of your meat.

you beta faggot bottom bitch.
    Originally posted by benny vader the first survival instinct of a man involves HUNTING. cookings are totally unnecessary, you just stick a stick into your hunted meat and put it over a fire.

That would be cooking.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by thatermeneter did you use any of the fancy tomato ketchup???

i'm pretty sure they sell that exact brand of ketchup in my local paki shop for 50p

NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by benny vader if you honestly think that … the your either a girl at heart or a complete beta.

the first survival instinct of a man involves HUNTING. cookings are totally unnecessary, you just stick a stick into your hunted meat and put it over a fire.

women will naturally flock to you and do this for you while you play with their childrens in exchange for a scrap of your meat.

you beta faggot bottom bitch.

you prolly wouldn't know this but chicks get hot af for dudes cooking nice meals for them. it has to be a bit more than just charred meat on a stick tho.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly Since apparently there's no good all night/24hr restaurants in one of the largest cities in the country, lol????

Originally posted by thatermeneter did you use any of the fancy tomato ketchup???

Lol @ this retard bumping his own thread with an alt when no one else posted
Jump to Top