User Controls

What Lanny doesn't want you to know

This website (Niggasin.space) was foreshadowed by legendary TOTSE members back in the days of the bbs. They said that a third era would come, after the collapse of the first two sites, and that this era would be led by a deceiver. We now know this deceiver to be Lanny.

Unbenknownst to you, Niggasin.space is being used to get data from for Lanny to develop a psychological profiling tool. All of the threads you make, and ESPECIALLY the ones that you begin to make but then decide not to and just go back to browsing, are fed into a machine in his basement while he tweaks his algorithms. He needed a lot of different personalities that he knew personally, and that he could use the computer to rate. If he is able to accomplish what he is trying to do, he will eventually be able to construct a believable AI simulation of a human voice that he will likely use to impersonate Jeff Hunter, which will bring consequences none of you could even understand.

I am surprised by how little the people here know. It seems totse2k1 is the only one with any inkling of an idea of what has been going on for the past 17 years, but even he knows little.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    ^ if this is true then what would become of it will be ARs.

Artificial Retards.
    Originally posted by benny vader ^ if this is true then what would become of it will be ARs.

Artificial Retards.

They are made obsolete by us, the organic retards
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    but they will be more competent at being retards.

we, despite our best effort to be the retards that we are .... are not very competent at doing it .... and sometimes, a moment of brilliance sparked and a deluge of great ideas permeate and leak thru.

ARs are not going to have any of that. its all 100% genuine, pure, saturated retardations.
    Originally posted by agent_0927x This website (Niggasin.space) was foreshadowed by legendary TOTSE members back in the days of the bbs. They said that a third era would come, after the collapse of the first two sites, and that this era would be led by a deceiver. We now know this deceiver to be Lanny.

Unbenknownst to you, Niggasin.space is being used to get data from for Lanny to develop a psychological profiling tool. All of the threads you make, and ESPECIALLY the ones that you begin to make but then decide not to and just go back to browsing, are fed into a machine in his basement while he tweaks his algorithms. He needed a lot of different personalities that he knew personally, and that he could use the computer to rate. If he is able to accomplish what he is trying to do, he will eventually be able to construct a believable AI simulation of a human voice that he will likely use to impersonate Jeff Hunter, which will bring consequences none of you could even understand.

I am surprised by how little the people here know. It seems totse2k1 is the only one with any inkling of an idea of what has been going on for the past 17 years, but even he knows little.

-SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Michael Richards is on line 2.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Michael Richards is on line 2.

Hey buddy!

The hero rode a white horse across the desert to where his woman was. He'd been riding for four days. When he saw the tower where she was locked, in the moonlight, he left his old steed near the drawbridge that he had crossed, and by way of a rope-ladder, he tippie-toed to where his woman was.

If I recall, you're the actor who followed the stars
    Searching for the lost city of Mars
    Hoping time could heal the scars
    Knowing fate held no bars
    Those that knew ya always said you'd go far
    Are you the one who I think you are?

Oh, are you the hero?
    Oh, are you the madman?
    Oh, are you the hero?
    Oh, are you the madman?

The madman climbed the steeple spire. "Go higher, go higher!", said the crowd from down below. "But the world's on fire!", said the madman from the steeple spire. "You're a liar, you're a liar!" said the crowd from down below. So the madman climbed the steeple spire, and let a crystal ball tear fall on the crowd down below.

If I recall, you're the actor who took to the stage
    Set the world ablaze, with your anger and your rage
    And with every new leaf, you turned and wrote a new page
    Cleverly concealing your real age

Those that knew ya
    Were always quite amazed
    Are you the one that can take this praise?

Oh, are you the hero?
    Oh, are you the madman?
    Oh, are you the hero?
    Oh, are you the madman?

"You're the only one that can save us", cried the wizard, "Or all is lost!"
    THE BOYS ARE BACK IN TOWN, THE BOYS ARE BACK IN TOWN!

DOO DOO DOO DOOOOO DO! DOO DOO DOO DOOOO DO!

I took a line that leads you to the opium trail
    Oriental eyes reveal the lies, deceit, betrayal
    On this journey behold one who travels far
    You called him fool, but now you are

The wizard wanders through the world made from dreams
    The splashing whirlpool drowns the frightened streams
    Exotic dancers, flashing lancers, this mysterious space
    The fanfare advances, the warlord falls from grace

It clears your pain
    But it's got you claimed again, my love
    You feel the need, but it lets you bleed
    You must concede, my love

No one to blame, no shame
    You crave again and again, my love
    No use to plead from you
    It feeds on your greed, my love

I took a line that comes from the Golden States of Shan
    The smugglers trail that leads to the opium den
    The Chinese Connection refines to heroin
    Depart the heart you crave again

It clears your pain
    You soul is claimed again, my love
    You feel the need, it lets you bleed
    You must concede, my love

No one to blame, no shame
    You crave again and again, my love
    No use to plead
    From you it feeds, my love
    THE BOYS ARE BACK IN TOWN, THE BOYS ARE BACK IN TOWN!

that's a pretty hefty charge totse2001
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Enter THE BOYS ARE BACK IN TOWN, THE BOYS ARE BACK IN TOWN!

yeah we get it... its a thin lizzy song as well...
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    He's doing a pretty piss poor job if that's the case.
    funny thing is bill the cat or who ever the faggot in the pic is with the shitty tattoos is looks like apricot who claims to hate the jedis yet constantly listen to jedi music and sits there constantly saying these hoes aint loyal over and over while in a haze looking like the original gurber baby
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet He's doing a pretty piss poor job if that's the case.

this
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by greenplastic

post a pic of your face

im going to get it tattooed on the head of my dick then fuck your mother in the ass.
    Originally posted by infinityshock post a pic of your face

im going to get it tattooed on the head of my dick then fuck your mother in the ass.

Your head is really far up your asshole, you should just instead get a tat of a Volkswagen beatle on your shrimp dick and when you can manage to get that shrimp halfway up you can pretend its a bus and say beep beep while you jerk it to romper room you faggot
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Your head is really far up your asshole, you should just instead get a tat of a Volkswagen beatle on your shrimp dick and when you can manage to get that shrimp halfway up you can pretend its a bus and say beep beep while you jerk it to romper room you faggot

jesus christ.
Jump to Top