User Controls

STOP what you are doing right now and come in here

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Look at my new avatar. See how sexy he is? You could be too if you were him.
    Jeremus best boy.
    Originally posted by Zanick Look at my new avatar. See how sexy he is? You could be too if you were him.

Would you mind getting into the oven?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    false advertising.

i was expecting to come across a bottom-fag with his trousers and hands around his ankles.

fail thread.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I stopped making love to my girlfriend after I got a notification about this thread. Ended up cumming and now the gf is all salty that Dave stole me away from her
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Originally posted by Lanny I stopped making love to my girlfriend after I got a notification about this thread. Ended up cumming and now the gf is all salty that Dave stole me away from her

You'd be surprised how many times I've done this. Shame it was always the same girl, too.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Lanny I stopped making love to my girlfriend after I got a notification about this thread. Ended up cumming and now the gf is all salty that Dave stole me away from her

pics of gf or blowup doll
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by infinityshock pics of gf or blowup doll

here she is

Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Originally posted by Zanick Look at my new avatar. See how sexy he is? You could be too if you were him.

David Duchovney? Yeah, I would ABSOLUTELY be him if I could. He got to make out with Gillian Anderson
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Lanny here she is

what youre saying is...youre a virgin and couldnt get laid in a prison shower...

makes sense

and...shes hideous.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    TBH I wanted to find that comic of scully getting fucked by an alien and telling mulder that aliens don't exist but I'm in class right now and I didn't feel like someone seeing me looking for x-files hentai was really going to give the best impression
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Lanny TBH I wanted to find that comic of scully getting fucked by an alien and telling mulder that aliens don't exist but I'm in class right now and I didn't feel like someone seeing me looking for x-files hentai was really going to give the best impression

you have no class.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock you have no class.

thats y she goes to school.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by benny vader thats y she goes to school.

no
    Originally posted by Lanny TBH I wanted to find that comic of scully getting fucked by an alien and telling mulder that aliens don't exist but I'm in class right now and I didn't feel like someone seeing me looking for x-files hentai was really going to give the best impression

lol i always used to do mpa and stay up typing on this site and im pretty sure my gf thought i was cheating on her or something because she would ask me what i was typing and i would just say nothing. eventually i told her about it though
    Originally posted by greenplastic lol i always used to do mpa and stay up typing on this site and im pretty sure my gf thought i was cheating on her or something because she would ask me what i was typing and i would just say nothing. eventually i told her about it though

I'd be kind of embarassed if anyone knew I visited this faggot site tbh.
    You're proud of that shit?

NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Jeremus I'd be kind of embarassed if anyone knew I visited this faggot site tbh.

so why you come here then?

i reckon not being able to spell embarrassed is more embarrassing tbh.

Because using the site and not wanting people to know that I use the site are not mutually exclusive, you munt
Jump to Top