User Controls

That time I asked a bunch of Chinese people whether China or Japan was better.

I didn't do this layout. Blame Lanny.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    might as well have asked 'which smells worse: shit you stepped in with your right foot or shit you stepped in with your left foot'
    What do you have against Japan? They're a clean, well kept, hard working xenophobic country. A Nazi's dream.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock might as well have asked 'which smells worse: shit you stepped in with your right foot or shit you stepped in with your left foot'

C+.

for attendance and punctuality.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by 哈哈你看不懂中文 What do you have against Japan? They're a clean, well kept, hard working xenophobic country. A Nazi's dream.

hes just jelly he didnt get to parade a giant cock round town.

and ride it.

Asians seem to have a real fascination with cocks and ceremonies surrounding cocks.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by 哈哈你看不懂中文 What do you have against Japan? They're a clean, well kept, hard working xenophobic country. A Nazi's dream.

they were. now theyre just a bunch of weirdofags.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by benny vader C+.

for attendance and punctuality.

grab your ankles and smile.

ill show you why i earned 'doesnt play well with others'

i literally have that on a report card. im going to dig through my attic and find it to use as my avatar.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    did he just realize a pi leak or sumthing ???
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock grab your ankles and smile.

ill show you why i earned 'doesnt play well with others'

i literally have that on a report card. im going to dig through my attic and find it to use as my avatar.

teachers or students ???
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by benny vader teachers or students ???

others.
    Normal people think their country is the best.

Even I think this.

Unless we're talking about Haiti or something people who don't think this are freaks.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Issue313 Normal people think their country is the best.

Even I think this.

Unless we're talking about Haiti or something people who don't think this are freaks.

everyone knows niggers and their countries suck...even niggers.

not exaggerating, i was in a nigger country once (i dont know which one...it was apefrica somewhere) and the nigger told me that they purposely copied everything white countries did.
Jump to Top