User Controls

my bong gets dirty way too fast

seriously like i just fuckin cleaned this thing and it plugged up again like a week later wdf
    infinityshock Black Hole
    stop smoking crack. problem solved.
    Originally posted by infinityshock stop smoking crack. problem solved.

lol moron, you don't smoke crack out of a bong
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by greenplastic lol moron, you don't smoke crack out of a bong

that you know that should be something for you to think about.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Originally posted by greenplastic seriously like i just fuckin cleaned this thing and it plugged up again like a week later wdf

Do you use a screen?
    Originally posted by Open Your Mind Do you use a screen?

no i used to but it fell out and i was too lazy to get more
    Originally posted by greenplastic no i used to but it fell out and i was too lazy to get more

I bought a bowl that has a built in glass screen. Works well so far.

Is it the bowl that is clogging or is the clog occurring in some small inner competent like a perc?
    in the stem, shit builds up in there
    Originally posted by greenplastic in the stem, shit builds up in there

Screen should help keep too much ash from pulling in.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    What kind of percolators does it have? Some get clogged far more easily.
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    Originally posted by greenplastic seriously like i just fuckin cleaned this thing and it plugged up again like a week later wdf

Same.. it's helped using the kitchen sprayer every day but still ugh.
    idk, and yea it probably is my fault somehow but i still feel like it gets dirty really fast. maybe just because i smoke a lot though.
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    I know it's my fault for pulling the ash thru. But damn son I'm smoking my bong in bed most of the time.
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    How does a BONG clog? Are you not caching your bowls? Are you just shoving more weed on top of old weed?
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    Originally posted by greenplastic lol moron, you don't smoke crack out of a bong

Like hell. I've smoked it out of a gravity bong before.
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet How does a BONG clog? Are you not caching your bowls? Are you just shoving more weed on top of old weed?

like this nigga
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    Use a fuckin screen ya retard. They make glass screens you know. Are you still in college or something? High school?
    Originally posted by stupid noob Use a fuckin screen ya retard. They make glass screens you know. Are you still in college or something? High school?

i am in college but i'm way too old to be
    Originally posted by greenplastic i am in college but i'm way too old to be

But not old enough to use a bong properly?
    Originally posted by stupid noob But not old enough to use a bong properly?

apparently. smoking weed sucks anyways, it's all about edibles, california just decided to try to make them illegal. bastards
Jump to Top