User Controls

So let me get this straight....

Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    We HAD vBulletin, but then Lanny gave it up for some shittly coded, feature lacking, crap that he made himself? VB literally has every feature we need and the customization for the features we might want.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    but he didn't think of it

yall niggas postin in a Lil Sporty Bromo thread, clutch it nigga!
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Fair enough. Lanny DOES care more about his own ego than the well being of the community as a whole. I'd love to see what his little joke software would do under any actual load.
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet Fair enough. Lanny DOES care more about his own ego than the well being of the community as a whole. I'd love to see what his little joke software would do under any actual load.

It would probably cause his computer to combust, fatelly burning his hentai collection. the ensuing blaze would be fueled primarily from his MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING meal-replacement-powder, and once his spare room (filled with empty soy containers and shipping pallets) became set ablaze the whole building would be doomed.

one by one the neighboring apartments heat up and their respective soylent stockpiles are just more 'gas on the fire'. Eventually the entire building will be involved, and the neighboring structures also catch fire. Within just 2 hours the high winds have sealed the cities fate: San Francisco becomes a TOTAL LOSS which was foreshadowed in the 'great' San Francisco Fire of 1851.

There are scores of tragic deaths, but luckily totse2k1 happened to glance out the window before his block went up - a lone ember floating thru the air happened to fall in front of his window just as he glanced out: alerting him to the crisis about to surround him.

Luckily he was able to commandeer a fire engine mysteriously parked outside, and he drove around all the neighboring communities spreading the word to all their fire chiefs(saving approximately 1 million lives). The story only gets more bizarre from here, clutch it nigga!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    oh look, more whining and complaining about code efficiency from someone who can't even read the code.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    Originally posted by A College Professor It would probably cause his computer to combust, fatelly burning his hentai collection. the ensuing blaze would be fueled primarily from his MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING meal-replacement-powder, and once his spare room (filled with empty soy containers and shipping pallets) became set ablaze the whole building would be doomed.

one by one the neighboring apartments heat up and their respective soylent stockpiles are just more 'gas on the fire'. Eventually the entire building will be involved, and the neighboring structures also catch fire. Within just 2 hours the high winds have sealed the cities fate: San Francisco becomes a TOTAL LOSS which was foreshadowed in the 'great' San Francisco Fire of 1851.

There are scores of tragic deaths, but luckily totse2k1 happened to glance out the window before his block went up - a lone ember floating thru the air happened to fall in front of his window just as he glanced out: alerting him to the crisis about to surround him.

Luckily he was able to commandeer a fire engine mysteriously parked outside, and he drove around all the neighboring communities spreading the word to all their fire chiefs(saving approximately 1 million lives). The story only gets more bizarre from here, clutch it nigga!

At least he has a room or two. Are you jealous?
    Originally posted by stupid noob At least he has a room or two. Are you jealous?

kinda, whats it to you ya lil nigga
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    Originally posted by A College Professor kinda, whats it to you ya lil nigga

I just like reminding you of how much of a failure you are.
    pot and kettle but i like myself more than i like you so i win
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by aldra oh look, more whining and complaining about code efficiency from someone who can't even read the code.

Motherfucking this.
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut

Hellas site is a copy/paste job with 1 member
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet We HAD vBulletin, but then Lanny gave it up for some shittly coded, feature lacking, crap that he made himself? VB literally has every feature we need and the customization for the features we might want.

Probably cos no one wants to use PHP.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by A College Professor It would probably cause his computer to combust, fatelly burning his hentai collection. the ensuing blaze would be fueled primarily from his MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING meal-replacement-powder, and once his spare room (filled with empty soy containers and shipping pallets) became set ablaze the whole building would be doomed.

if that faggot ever found a stray fire truck parked outside his cardboard box the only driving he'd do it the firehose right up his shit chute before cranking that thing up to full discharge.
    we gon do a kick doe if we hear u holdin bandz
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet We HAD …

theres no 'we' between us and you.
    When we had vbulletin it took 30 minutes to load a page, we were signed out five seconds after signing in (literally. I would sign in to post, create my post, then hit submit, and it would tell me I had to be logged in to do that) and we had all sorts of bugs.

The new software is much better.
    ISS/whatever Lanny & Sophie call this works brilliant.

With a few edge case scenarios it's the best forum system I've ever used.

For instance did you notice how many fewer files it loads than PhpBB/VBUL, and as a result how much faster it is?
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Issue313 ISS/whatever Lanny & Sophie call this works brilliant.

With a few edge case scenarios it's the best forum system I've ever used.

For instance did you notice how many fewer files it loads than PhpBB/VBUL, and as a result how much faster it is?

its the only page that will load when other sites will not when the tor is slow.

sometimes my tor is so slow even on this site thats how i managed to catch the pekaboo cat.
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    Lol hdl site is slow as fuck with 1 active user
    Are you slow
Jump to Top