User Controls

Even if I got laid, it wouldn't boost my self esteem.

I've gotten laid before. But it was too late. The damage was done.

If you don't have sex in your teens or early 20s, then you're FUCKED.
    $10 says that you're only this way because western women are trash.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    how the shit does anyone manage to get passed their teens/20s without getting laid?
    Originally posted by infinityshock how the shit does anyone manage to get passed their teens/20s without getting laid?

Being shy. I was in my mid 20s when I first had actual sex. Despite being more or less a fat aspie shut-in had chances, but pussied out.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock how the shit does anyone manage to get passed their teens/20s without getting laid?

by playing it safe and not having sleep overs at strangers/relatives house or consuming things giving by strangers and passing out.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!

Well I almost had sex once, but didn't go to her house. And then I spend the next five years of my life sitting in my room trolling on zoklet.

ZOK IS TO BLAME FOR THIS.

HE PREVENTED ME FROM FUCKING.

SO NOW I WILL FUCK HIM.
    Ignore this post
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Enter Well I almost had sex once, but didn't go to her house. And then I spend the next five years of my life sitting in my room trolling on zoklet.

ZOK IS TO BLAME FOR THIS.

HE PREVENTED ME FROM FUCKING.

SO NOW I WILL FUCK HIM.

so you hate women because none of them will fuck you, but you've pussied out when you have had the chance or you've just avoided situations where you would have got laid. basically you're just passing the buck for your own failings and in doing so are totally shooting yourself in the foot.

Originally posted by NARCassist so you hate women because none of them will fuck you, but you've pussied out when you have had the chance or you've just avoided situations where you would have got laid. basically you're just passing the buck for your own failings and in doing so are totally shooting yourself in the foot.

Yeah I have issues.
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Enter I've gotten laid before. But it was too late. The damage was done.

Nigga I don't need no Vitamin C
    I be smokin broccoli they say it's good for my health
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by benny vader by playing it safe and not having sleep overs at strangers/relatives house or consuming things giving by strangers and passing out.

leaves you out of the possibility of having your virginity since...what...9?
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock leaves you out of the possibility of having your virginity since…what…9?

or 11
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Enter I've gotten laid before. But it was too late. The damage was done.

actually no you're not, you're the opposite of fucked, literally.

Jump to Top