User Controls

Her she comes

Instead of telling all children they're beautiful.. she tells her Grandson to work on his tan! or sumting like this

I WALK GALLANTLY - A REAL CULTURAL MOVER - I CHANGED IT ALL - I SHARE ALL MY WEALTH WITH THE POOR - I WILL MAKE SURE YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD HAS EQUAL AMOUNTS OF POTHOLES AS MY OWN - ARGGGG GRANDSON YOU PASTY LITTLE FUCK.. WORK ON THAT TAN!

RestStop Space Nigga
    Was she at least hot in her twenties? That's the only thing I think when I see an old hag.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Instead of telling all children they're beautiful.. she tells her Grandson to work on his tan! or sumting like this

I WALK GALLANTLY - A REAL CULTURAL MOVER - I CHANGED IT ALL - I SHARE ALL MY WEALTH WITH THE POOR - I WILL MAKE SURE YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD HAS EQUAL AMOUNTS OF POTHOLES AS MY OWN - ARGGGG GRANDSON YOU PASTY LITTLE FUCK.. WORK ON THAT TAN!

id hit it
    Originally posted by RestStop Was she at least hot in her twenties? That's the only thing I think when I see an old hag.

Yeah she was pretty hawt prolly

I'm curious what racist jokes she made during college days while drunk. it would be awesome if someone had a betacam or portable 8-16mm with sound and recorded her during these moments before she pasted her political makeup over her true self.
    Oh my.. President Kennedy photo-op moments

"I would be true to my country and never ever even evers makes racism at college orgy parties"(?)

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Yeah she was pretty hawt prolly

I'm curious what racist jokes she made during college days while drunk. it would be awesome if someone had a betacam or portable 8-16mm with sound and recorded her during these moments before she pasted her political makeup over her true self.

no she wasnt...shes as ugly as the typical jedi. hideous.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Oh my.. President Kennedy photo-op moments

"I would be true to my country and never ever even evers makes racism at college orgy parties"(?)

considering shes never had a job...how exactly does she have a net-wealth (independent of her jedi husband) of eight figures.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by infinityshock considering shes never had a job…how exactly does she have a net-wealth (independent of her jedi husband) of eight figures.

How are you figuring in your typical racist attitude (though it pretty much matches hers of suggesting White children and her own White Grandchild wasn't blessed to be born a beautiful tan Hispanic boy) that she's never had a Job.
    Plus I think her surname is Italian.
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Plus I think her surname is Italian.

Pretty sure Feinstein isn't a traditional Italian surname.

Neither is Blum(her Husbands surname (often anglicised as Bloom, like Leopold Bloom, the rat-faced kike in James Joyce's Ulysses)).
    Originally posted by Issue313 Pretty sure Feinstein isn't a traditional Italian surname.

She's not related to Dianne Feinstein is she? I mean Dianne Feinstein is her married name. So Yeah, I messed up. Pelosi is a married name as well.

must look this up. so is Pelosi the sister of Dianne Fiensteins Husband?
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 She's not related to Dianne Feinstein is she? I mean Dianne Feinstein is her married name. So Yeah, I messed up. Pelosi is a married name as well.

must look this up. so is Pelosi the sister of Dianne Fiensteins Husband?

Oh thought the pics were of Feinstein. Lol, I'm fucking up.

A bunch of google results say Nancy Pelosi is a Marrano jedi posing as a Catholic. Marrano is a type of jedi I never heard of before. So I'll recuse myself while I read up on this.
    Born Nancy Patricia D'Alesandro

Nancy Patricia D'Alesandro Pelosi (/pəˈloʊsi/; born March 26, 1940) is an American politician serving as the Minority Leader of the United States House of Representatives since 2011, representing California's 12th congressional district. She previously served as the 52nd House Speaker from 2007 to 2011, the only woman to do so. As Speaker, she attained the highest rank of any female politician in American history.[1]. Father moved from Italy.

Pelosi is Italian-American. She is the youngest of six children of Annunciata M. "Nancy" Pelosi (née Lombardi; 1909–1995),[3] who was born in Campobasso,[4] South Italy, and Thomas D'Alesandro, Jr.
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Born Nancy Patricia D'Alesandro

Nancy Patricia D'Alesandro Pelosi (/pəˈloʊsi/; born March 26, 1940) is an American politician serving as the Minority Leader of the United States House of Representatives since 2011, representing California's 12th congressional district. She previously served as the 52nd House Speaker from 2007 to 2011, the only woman to do so. As Speaker, she attained the highest rank of any female politician in American history.[1]. Father moved from Italy.

Pelosi is Italian-American. She is the youngest of six children of Annunciata M. "Nancy" Pelosi (née Lombardi; 1909–1995),[3] who was born in Campobasso,[4] South Italy, and Thomas D'Alesandro, Jr.

The media intended for goyim.

From the jedi Telegraphic Agency:

“My daughter is Catholic. My son-in-law is jedi,” she said. “Last week I celebrated my birthday and my grandchildren — ages 4 and 6 — called to sing ‘Happy Birthday.’ And the surprise, the real gift, was that they sang it in Hebrew.”

https://www.jta.org/2006/11/08/life-religion/features/for-pelosi-israel-is-personal

"When Nancy Pelosi, the Speaker of the US House of Representatives, stepped to the podium at a Knesset dinner ... Pelosi was also addressing the parliament of a country whose creation her own father championed ... Speaker Pelosi's father, the late US congressman Thomas D'Alesandro, Jr., of Maryland,... was one of the congressional supporters of the Bergson Group, a maverick jedi political action committee ..."

http://www.jpost.com/Opinion/Op-Ed-Contributors/Pelosis-father-and-the-Holocaust

Marranos are crypto jedis from Spain. They pretended to convert for shekels, but didn't really.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marrano

Pelosi is probably jediier than an average jedi.
    I don't see a problem with being jedi.

If they didn't convert back to Judaism it's most likely from the dark days of the Catholic Crusades. forced jedis to convert. as did Muslims to Arab jedis did the same thing.

Many went into Russia as well.

and in time came to NYC then west. Mostly prior to WWI. late 1800s or early 1900s.

Think of all of the tribes that tried to conquer Ireland. Some British are related to Spanish which have jedi lineage. Perhaps some of that got into your Irishness :)
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 I don't see a problem with being jedi.

If they didn't convert back to Judaism it's most likely from the dark days of the Catholic Crusades. forced jedis to convert. as did Muslims to Arab jedis did the same thing.

and in time came to NYC then west. Mostly prior to WWI. late 1800s or early 1900s.

Think of all of the tribes that tried to conquer Ireland. Some British are related to Spanish which have jedi lineage. Perhaps some of that got into your Irishness :)

I probably would show up as a jedi if I did a 23 and Me. For sure Scottish.

Did you ever hear the saying that the only thing meaner than a jedi is an antisemite?

But the problem with jedi identity is that it gives people something to hold on to which encourages them to betray the people they promised to represent. A higher calling which over-rides their promises to those who elected them.

Sadly this isn't just a paranoid illusion.

For instance rate how much these jedis care about Ireland vs Israel as a ratio: http://www.jediireland.org/

Betting it's Ireland:10, Israel:90.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 How are you figuring in your typical racist attitude (though it pretty much matches hers of suggesting White children and her own White Grandchild wasn't blessed to be born a beautiful tan Hispanic boy) that she's never had a Job.
    Plus I think her surname is Italian.

what the shit are you stammering on about. youre making no sense.

shes never had a real job, the entirety of her income was due to political cronyism, and she's as juden-kiked as moses was.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Issue313 Pretty sure Feinstein isn't a traditional Italian surname.

Neither is Blum(her Husbands surname (often anglicised as Bloom, like Leopold Bloom, the rat-faced kike in James Joyce's Ulysses)).

thats pelosi. her biological relatives one or two generations back are juden. her husband is juden. her sprogs married juden.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 I don't see a problem with being jedi.

of course you dont...youre a handsome and well tanned individual. living life as a sewer rat would be a step-up in the food chain for you vermin.
    Her son supporting Crouton is the only good thing about Pelosi
    Originally posted by Juicebox Her son supporting Crouton is the only good thing about Pelosi

i also support Crouton
Jump to Top