User Controls

My Cock Ring's Vibrator Only Works When Holding It Down Now

Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    I have a cock ring that groups my balls and hugs my cock with a vibrator and a butthole knocker attached. The main vibrator only works when I hold it down now whereas it used to work with a long press alone. The butthole knocker works fine and I already replaced the batteries.

Fuuuuuckkkk. No point of thread. Just complaining.
    Omg nevermind. I just fixed it. Anyone else use these?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    just tie some thread on your dick then stick the vibrating thing up your asshole and clench your ass cheecks
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    I'm always ripping my cockrings like that cause I am always using them with a flaccid cock and then try to wrap them around my coinpurse too and they just snap.
    I know I've had dick in my ass, but cock rings and butthole knockers are some gay ass shit.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    lol seriously wtf is a butthole knocker
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Didn't get attention.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Nigga I dun see you
    infinityshock Black Hole
    wrong sub forum.

moving to 'faggots posting tips and tricks on how to be a more flagrant faggot'
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by WE SMOOTH then I threw it away. Waste of $8.

arent you suppose to bring it to recycling center to be recycled ????
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by benny vader arent you suppose to bring it to recycling center to be recycled ????

no...he should stick it up his boyfriends ass then in a week when he finds it say it accidentally fell off during butt seks.
    Originally posted by benny vader arent you suppose to bring it to recycling center to be recycled ????

My only choices were throw it away or leave it in a drawer.

You're supposed to bring it to the pharmacy so they can stick it in the hazard box.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]

Originally posted by 哈哈你看不懂中文 I know I've had dick in my ass, but cock rings and butthole knockers are some gay ass shit.

lmfao
    Grimace, you gigantic faggot.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by WE SMOOTH My only choices were throw it away or leave it in a drawer.

no, thats not true.

you have more power to choose than they had you believe.
    Originally posted by benny vader no, thats not true.

you have more power to choose than they had you believe.

We always do, don't we. Thank you benny vader. I may have had you all wrong.

....... Ya fuckin' Vietnamese rice farmer's son! Or Malaysian beauty product mogul heir Glow Like Dat ass nigga.. either or..
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    y not both ???
Jump to Top