User Controls

For realz, how the fuck do creatures like this exist?

I understand how evolution and natural selection and stuff works, but holy fuck. It looks EXACTLY like a fucking plant.

God HAS to be real. Life is just too miraculous and weird.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    i've seen a straight spiders once.

it shaped like a single stapler except its green.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Perhaps we all are the work of the supernatural.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    No dude, eons of evolution and countless life cycles and mutations produce this. If a god made this, what about the fossil record?
    Originally posted by Malice No dude, eons of evolution and countless life cycles and mutations produce this. If a god made this, what about the fossil record?

God made the fossil record too dumbass
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Malice No dude, eons of evolution and countless life cycles and mutations produce this. If a god made this, what about the fossil record?

A record of God's trial and error, my dude.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    It's kinda creepy that environments do this to life. Like in a process of hundreds to thousands of generations radical phenotypic changes take place. Like corrupting the flesh and shit ~~~maaaannn~~~. It kinda freaks me out if I think about it too much, like the same kind of feeling as body horror stuff.
    Originally posted by HTS A record of God's trial and error, my dude.

The bible says 7 days, and there are lots of people who take that literally
    Originally posted by 哈哈你看不懂中文 The bible says 7 days, and there are lots of people who take that literally

Morons. Everyone knows it was really 6 days, and he rested on the 7th.

Hahaha, you're watching The Enter Show. More posts after the break.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Proof of the Creator's existence is embedded into the very creation we see and experience all around us, in such a way that it is undeniable and inexcusable.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Enter Morons. Everyone knows it was really 6 days, and he rested on the 7th.

Hahaha, you're watching The Enter Show. More posts after the break.

Morons, everyone knows it took God just one day. In fact if we assume the value of hubble's constant is 70km/s per mega parsec we can calculate the age of the Universe at 13.97 billion years old, if we count back from that we can see the big bang happened on a Tuesday. Clearly, God got started on Monday, then lit the fuse on Tuesday. Losers.
    One of God's days is like one thousand years to us. Could even be a lot more.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL One of God's days is like one thousand years to us. Could even be a lot more.

What if it's still the seventh day and he's still resting? :o
    Originally posted by Enter What if it's still the seventh day and he's still resting? :o

The secret is something we are just finding out now with quantum physics; time and space are merely illusions. For example, a photon can exist in two places simultaneously. It can also "travel" between point A and B with zero time elapsed. Einstein called it "spooky action at a distance". God is not really constrained to time or space like we are, but he gives the information we need to know in terms we can understand. So when he says six of his days being like a thousand years to us, that is only a way of conveying that time is not the same for him as it is for us. That six days could be six thousand years, or it could be six billion years, or it could be no time at all... instantaneous... since time and space have no real relevant application when time and space themselves are irrelevant. "I am the beta and the Omega". The beginning AND the end. The first AND the last. The future and the present and the past are all one, for this particular being. What will happen has already happened, and what happened hasn't happened yet. This is how prophecy is possible, and how they all link in together so perfectly and precisely, because everything in those prophecies has already happened, even though it hasn't happened yet. This is also how it is possible he has no beginning and no end, the same way he IS the beginning and the end.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Originally posted by -SpectraL The secret is something we are just finding out now with quantum physics; time and space are merely illusions. For example, a photon can exist in two places simultaneously. It can also "travel" between point A and B with zero time elapsed. Einstein called it "spooky action at a distance". God is not really constrained to time or space like we are, but he gives the information we need to know in terms we can understand. So when he says six of his days being like a thousand years to us, that is only a way of conveying that time is not the same for him as it is for us. That six days could be six thousand years, or it could be six billion years, or it could be no time at all… instantaneous… since time and space have no real relevant application when time and space themselves are irrelevant. "I am the beta and the Omega". The beginning AND the end. The first AND the last. The future and the present and the past are all one, for this particular being. What will happen has already happened, and what happened hasn't happened yet. This is how prophecy is possible, and how they all link in together so perfectly and precisely, because everything in those prophecies has already happened, even though it hasn't happened yet. This is also how it is possible he has no beginning and no end, the same way he IS the beginning and the end.

Why do I love this stuff so much?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    the bible is fiction, retards
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock the bible is fiction, retards

there are no such thing as facts or fictions,

merely opinions.
    Spinozan god kinda seems possible to me
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by benny vader there are no such thing as facts or fictions,

merely opinions.

you need to find a dictionary and peruse through it.

just a little bit
Jump to Top