User Controls

What’s your most fucked up sexual fantasy

Here’s mine:

Originally posted by Fox Paws I have this fantasy where I seduce a woman I meet randomly, say at a bar or something, preferably she’d be married or engaged to someone, then take her back to a hotel and fuck her to multiple orgasms, then ultimately when I’m about to cum while fucking her doggy style, I place a plastic bag over her head and suffocate her to death, reaching my climax and nutting inside her right when she stops struggling and goes limp.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Can't really say it's fucked up but my strongest one lately is definitely Tana Mongeau being my love/sex slave. She's my light, my muse, my flame..she brings me to life brahs.
    Sounds pretty stalkerish
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Sounds pretty stalkerish

Love me slut...LOVE ME!

infinityshock Black Hole
    i dont have any left. i did all mine years and years ago and was inventing new ones that i didnt even care about doing just to have some.
    Example?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Example?

too many to list.

ive posted pics of some...go look

edit: i thought about posting some written examples but the more 'interesting' ones sound too braggadocious
    HTS highlight reel
    I'm pretty tame. I'm down to try pretty much anything, but there's nothing really freaky that I'm super into. 😇
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Here’s mine:

that sounded pretty '13year olds whod just played manhunt 2' would say.

are you going to use a blue plastic bagg as well ????
    Originally posted by benny vader that sounded pretty '13year olds whod just played manhunt 2' would say.

are you going to use a blue plastic bagg as well ????

Never played or heard of that game. I always imagined it as a clear plastic bag.

I just think it’s hot for someone to just completely want me, even to the point of betraying their loved ones, and they give up everything to me, then in our most intimate moment, I just fucking snuff their candle out, you know what I mean. Like they pay the ultimate price, and for nothing more than sexual pleasure
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Never played or heard of that game. I always imagined it as a clear plastic bag.

I just think it’s hot for someone to just completely want me, even to the point of betraying their loved ones, and they give up everything to me, then in our most intimate moment, I just fucking snuff their candle out, you know what I mean. Like they paid the ultimate price, and for nothing more than sexual pleasure

TBH that sounds pretty....serial killer-ish.
    I guess if I was a serial killer that would be my MO. If you ever see something in the news like “The Plastic Bag Strangler” or “The Bag Man” or some shit, that’s me
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Never played or heard of that game. I always imagined it as a clear plastic bag.

I just think it’s hot for someone to just completely want me, even to the point of betraying their loved ones, and they give up everything to me, then in our most intimate moment, I just fucking snuff their candle out, you know what I mean. Like they pay the ultimate price, and for nothing more than sexual pleasure

theres nothing fucked up about giving it to those who seekth it.

nothing.

giveth it to those who do not seekth it,

and seekth not those who're seeking for those who giveth it.
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    She lies on her back, opens her legs and begins reading the book of revelations (king james version). I tell her, "I am going to fuck you now, and if at any point you moan, you stop reading or I hear your voice even quiver, I am going to hit you with each hit progressively getting harder." I'm not a monster so I go easy at first, slowly thrusting up to half of my dick in and out, even taking it out at some points to just rub on her clit. As she reaches chapter 1 verse 11, I put my entire dick in and fully commit to doing my best to stimulate her cunt. She quivers slightly but I do not tolerate weakness, so I grab the bible out of her hands and slap her in the fucking face. Then I lightly kiss her on the lips and whisper "it's okay baby" and give the bible back to her to read. This continues to the point where she is bruised, crying and yet I'm now fucking a loose waterfall while in ecstasy on account of hearing the word of God. I tell her "I'm about to cum baby" but then I take my dick out to prevent ejaculation and watch her face go from relief to confusion to fear. I do not cum. I then rip the book of revelations from the bible and stuff the whole thing in her fucking mouth and keep it there with duct tape. I'm not a monster, so I tell her "breathe through your nose baby" and fuck her hard while choking her until she's almost at the point of death. I flip her over and fuck her in the ass while slapping her ass, her hips, her back, the sides of her stomach and even her ribs, grabbing her tits so hard I hear her guttural squeals while the word of God is safely tucked away in her other duct taped cunt. I take my dick out of her ass and see brown stains on my dick. I shove it in her pussy, colonising it with e.coli while letting her know "it's okay, don't be embarrassed". I finally reach climax and blow my load inside her pussy, moaning in ecstasy and euphoria. I remove the duct tape from her mouth, being careful to make sure I don't hurt her lips. I take out the wet, partially dissolved tracing paper of the book of revelations from her mouth and tell her "Honey, I think we just made a baby."
    First, I find her father, and cut off his skin (face and upper body). Then I place it on myself as a mask.

Then I rape her while dressed as her dad, while chanting:

I'm the one who brings the Christmas candy.

Now tell me, who's your daddy?

I'm the one who brings the devil's brandy.

Who's your daddy?

I'm the one who beats you when you're bad.

Who's your daddy? Who's your daddy?

And I'm the one who loves ya when you're FUCKING DEAD.

Who's your daddy?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Why do you people's fantasies involve violence to such a degree.
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    To be totally dominated by a woman. "Raped", essentially. Forces her way in on me, somehow overcomes me, and forcefully rides my cock to full ejaculation inside of her. Pretty fucking hot.
    Originally posted by Daily She lies on her back, opens her legs and begins reading the book of revelations (king james version). I tell her, "I am going to fuck you now, and if at any point you moan, you stop reading or I hear your voice even quiver, I am going to hit you with each hit progressively getting harder." I'm not a monster so I go easy at first, slowly thrusting up to half of my dick in and out, even taking it out at some points to just rub on her clit. As she reaches chapter 1 verse 11, I put my entire dick in and fully commit to doing my best to stimulate her cunt. She quivers slightly but I do not tolerate weakness, so I grab the bible out of her hands and slap her in the fucking face. Then I lightly kiss her on the lips and whisper "it's okay baby" and give the bible back to her to read. This continues to the point where she is bruised, crying and yet I'm now fucking a loose waterfall while in ecstasy on account of hearing the word of God. I tell her "I'm about to cum baby" but then I take my dick out to prevent ejaculation and watch her face go from relief to confusion to fear. I do not cum. I then rip the book of revelations from the bible and stuff the whole thing in her fucking mouth and keep it there with duct tape. I'm not a monster, so I tell her "breathe through your nose baby" and fuck her hard while choking her until she's almost at the point of death. I flip her over and fuck her in the ass while slapping her ass, her hips, her back, the sides of her stomach and even her ribs, grabbing her tits so hard I hear her guttural squeals while the word of God is safely tucked away in her other duct taped cunt. I take my dick out of her ass and see brown stains on my dick. I shove it in her pussy, colonising it with e.coli while letting her know "it's okay, don't be embarrassed". I finally reach climax and blow my load inside her pussy, moaning in ecstasy and euphoria. I remove the duct tape from her mouth, being careful to make sure I don't hurt her lips. I take out the wet, partially dissolved tracing paper of the book of revelations from her mouth and tell her "Honey, I think we just made a baby."

Wow. Edge Lord, much? Tone it down a bit, dawg.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Sophie Why do you people's fantasies involve violence to such a degree.

small man syndrome. they know in reality they're just little pussy faggots so they try and feel better by fantasizing what they'd do if they weren't so weak and beta. the irony is they are so beta that they just cannot get their head around the fact that real beta's don't need to use violence on women, because they command respect from women without even trying.

Originally posted by NARCassist small man syndrome. they know in reality they're just little pussy faggots so they try and feel better by fantasizing what they'd do if they weren't so weak and beta. the irony is they are so beta that they just cannot get their head around the fact that real beta's don't need to use violence on women, because they command respect from women without even trying.

Or how about lose the whole dominating women and "commanding respect" from women aspect and just find a women who digs you hard without the need to "dominate her" or "command respect"? That sounds almost as retarded as men feeling the need to bring violence to women.
Jump to Top