User Controls

holy shit people are fucking retarded

If your school was getting shot up, why the fuck would you cluster all together effectively canalizing yourself so that the shooter only has to fire in a 4-5 foot arc to kill everybody instead of picking off one target at a time? And they can't SHUT THE FUCK UP. If I was there and my safety was dependent on these fucks and the shooter noticed us because these motherfucks couldn't keep their goddamn mouth shut I'd be straight up knocking other people out. It pisses me off when other people don't know how to think of such simple matters. It's like they would rather be drama queens and act out their emotions rather than save the lives of them and their classmates. I remember I saw some video of some Korean lady accidentally running over someone at low speed in a parking lot, probably enough to give the person a minor injury, but instead of pressing the god damn brakes she felt it was more important that everyone around saw how frightened she was, so she said fuck the brakes and kept going (but screaming, like that's going to help anything), dragging the person under the car, which probably resulted in their death. I mean this shit is straight up commmon sense.

The video is on this site:

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/crime/article201760969.html
    My favorite is the security guard that wouldnt do shit
    Originally posted by Juicebox My favorite is the security guard that wouldnt do shit

maybe he had reservations about going to save a bunch of kids who seemed to be trying their hardest to get killed
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    they're just kids dude, they've never seen combat before and they not even done basic training. also they're scared and prolly in shock and worried about their friends, i would imagine evasive maneuvers are the last thing on their minds.

He killed 17 people, meaning probably all that happened was he went into one room and shot into the corner before getting caught.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by NARCassist they're just kids dude, they've never seen combat before and they not even done basic training. also they're scared and prolly in shock and worried about their friends, i would imagine evasive maneuvers are the last thing on their minds.

It's not that hard. We learned about canalization in combat training and I remember thinking it was retardedly obvious and was wondering why they would ever need to explain how the mechanism behind that works to anyone.
    I mean has nobody there played CS and gotten the enemy team to line up so they could pull off a 2 in 1 headshot, or throw a grenade at a group of people?
    plus they been bought up their whole lives in a society that wraps them in cotton wool and outsources all their responsibilities and health and safety issues to big businesses through government contracts using tax payers money. this is the end result of doing that to an entire generation.

its also human nature in a high stress dangerous situation to seek comfort and safety in numbers, i.e the group.

Originally posted by Juicebox My favorite is the security guard that wouldnt do shit

The school was full of rich upper middle class jedis. He was brown, and they probably gave him loads of racist abuse when he'd try to take their marijuanas away. He probably hated them and was laughing his ass off outside.
    Originally posted by greenplastic maybe he had reservations about going to save a bunch of kids who seemed to be trying their hardest to get killed

Originally posted by Issue313 The school was full of rich upper middle class jedis. He was brown, and they probably gave him loads of racist abuse when he'd try to take their marijuanas away. He probably hated them and was laughing his ass off outside.

Yeah, there was probably more to that story
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by greenplastic maybe he had reservations about going to save a bunch of kids who seemed to be trying their hardest to get killed

he was due to retire. when cops are about to retire their only thoughts and intentions are to do whatever they can to assure they're going to retire.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Hey bromo &op him and i are now playing starcraft 2 again you should join us and make a guild or something along those lines.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Hey bromo &op him and i are now playing starcraft 2 again you should join us and make a guild or something along those lines.

a better idea would be for you to plug your asshole with the business end of a 120mm tank cannon and shout out 'FIRE IN THE HOLE, NIGGER1!!1'
    ))<>(( Yung Blood
    Originally posted by greenplastic I mean has nobody there played CS and gotten the enemy team to line up so they could pull off a 2 in 1 headshot, or throw a grenade at a group of people?

No the majority of high school students aren't playing lots of PC FPS with team tactics and applying this to their real life thinking. That would be nice but you know most of the ones who do are the tacticool mall ninjas with the knife collections.
    Originally posted by ))<>(( No the majority of high school students aren't playing lots of PC FPS with team tactics and applying this to their real life thinking. That would be nice but you know most of the ones who do are the tacticool mall ninjas with the knife collections.

oh yes, doing anything other than huddling in a large group with your head down just means that you're a fedora wearing loser right?

gtfo of here reddit user
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by greenplastic If your school was getting shot up, why the fuck would you cluster all together effectively canalizing yourself so that the shooter only has to fire in a 4-5 foot arc to kill everybody instead of picking off one target at a time? And they can't SHUT THE FUCK UP. If I was there and my safety was dependent on these fucks and the shooter noticed us because these motherfucks couldn't keep their goddamn mouth shut I'd be straight up knocking other people out. It pisses me off when other people don't know how to think of such simple matters. It's like they would rather be drama queens and act out their emotions rather than save the lives of them and their classmates. I remember I saw some video of some Korean lady accidentally running over someone at low speed in a parking lot, probably enough to give the person a minor injury, but instead of pressing the god damn brakes she felt it was more important that everyone around saw how frightened she was, so she said fuck the brakes and kept going (but screaming, like that's going to help anything), dragging the person under the car, which probably resulted in their death. I mean this shit is straight up commmon sense.

The video is on this site:

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/crime/article201760969.html

you seems to lack empathy.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST

or he believed the shooter was blax.

and the last thing a white man want to do is to shoot a nigger.
    Thread title is basically my mantra
    When I was in school I would literally spend a solid few minutes every class imagining what I would do if a school shooter burst through the door.

Mostly involved grabbing the person next to me and using them as a human shield
Jump to Top