User Controls

Chootie

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    She was put to rest on Thursday morning. My kitten bitten.

Bai4now
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RIP chootie

an NIS legend, he will live on forever in the memory of our hearts and minds, and posts and avatars
    infinityshock Black Hole
    who did you pimp that thing out to? i know it wasnt your micro dick that gave it the mr-hands sendoff.

how much are you selling the carcass for?
    Originally posted by infinityshock who did you pimp that thing out to? i know it wasnt your micro dick that gave it the mr-hands sendoff.

Inappropriate!
    Originally posted by infinityshock who did you pimp that thing out to? i know it wasnt your micro dick that gave it the mr-hands sendoff.

kill yourself
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly Inappropriate!

erotic
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by greenplastic kill yourself

ill pull off Bill Krozbys shriveled micropenis and shove it up the cats asshole then stuff the entire festering mass down your gullet until you choke to death
    That shucks
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    Ole Choot N' Boots. Chootilla The Hun.

:(
    RestStop Space Nigga

You're a faggot.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by RestStop You're a faggot.

your dad let a random nigger stranger impregnate himself with you but instead of doing the right thing and aborting you he let you live.
Jump to Top